⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 370 why only 19 moves? And 30 stripes candies

Mom24gr8tkids
Mom24gr8tkids Posts: 2 Newbie
This is ridiculous. There aren’t enough moves to even complete this level. And the bombs make it even more unattainable. So how can it be done?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Mom24gr8tkids - I use boosters so my approach might be a bit different from yours if you don't use them or don't have them. A booster that would definitely come in handy is the check-mark booster because every time you match it - it will create a stripe candy.  Obviously the first thing to do is get rid of the bombs. The good news is you have the whole board to play with once you get rid of the bombs.  If you can form a Candy Bomb and match it with a stripe (or use a CB booster and form a stripe candy next to it) that will serve the multi-fold purpose of turning a bunch of bombs into stripes and getting some of the necessary count you need as well as helping destroy the cake.  Destroying the cake as early as possible should be your goal because that will destroy the bombs in the main area and leave only the bombs that were still trapped in licorice.  Once you have most of the bombs cleared, even with 5 colors, it isn't too hard to make stripes and if you can make a CB/stripe combo even better. It can be done without boosters but may take a few tries (which is why they are saying it is nightmarishly hard) but a booster can definitely help.  Do you have either the Build-a-bot or space dash?  It's been quite a few years since I was playing at the lower levels so I don't know if you have access to either of them. If you do - play one of the very first levels to build up the power of the build-a-bot or space dash before you try the level. Besides providing boosters it can give you three more moves for every level .  
    Anyway - I hope this helps and if you google CCS level 370 you can find videos showing how someone completed the level without boosters.  Good Luck.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Mom24gr8tkids, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?