⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush not connected with Facebook

sumitmeratwal
sumitmeratwal Posts: 2 Newbie
I am connected candy crush with Facebook but not working proper .

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,500 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sumitmeratwal, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that your question was a bit confusing!!  In the title you said the game is not connected with Facebook... but in the message box, you wrote the game is connected to the Facebook, but not working properly!!

I will need more details to assist you with any suggestions!!  Please answer below questions --

1) What device are you using to play the game
    2) Are you connected through Facebook OR King account
    3) What is happening when you try to connect?
    4) Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

If you need help with the language, you can use this Google Translate https://translate.google.com/
    If you write in your language in the left side box, it will be translated into English in right side box.  You can just Copy & Paste that message here :+1:

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to add the Screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon located in the same line as Emoticons.

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sumitmeratwal, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?