⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Losing my progress when i connect to my new fb account

sharadakatla
sharadakatla Posts: 8 Level 2
I have been playing candy crush since 6yrs and saved my progress on both king.com and fb. Recently I deactivated my fb account and opened a new one. When i try to sync my game progress with new fb account, am losing all the progress and falling back to level 1. Am using same mail id for both king.com and fb. Is there any way to connect to fb without losing game progress?

Best Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    I have been playing candy crush since 6yrs and saved my progress on both king.com and fb. Recently I deactivated my fb account and opened a new one. When i try to sync my game progress with new fb account, am losing all the progress and falling back to level 1. Am using same mail id for both king.com and fb. Is there any way to connect to fb without losing game progress?
    @sharadakatla

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Your Progress was not recognized by the New Facebook Account because that wasn't the one you used Originally. You shouldn't have opened a New FB Account.

Deactivating a Facebook Account does not really Delete it. It is still there just in case you change your mind and decide to Re-Activate it. Have you tried reactivating it and see where you are on Candy Crush Facebook App?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the reply. Actually I permanently deleted the fb account and waited over one mnth to get it deleted from the fb servers. Now there is no sign of my old fb account. I used the same email id to create new one. If the old one was already there then the fb wont allow to create another one with the same email id right. 
    I made it sure before opening new account. As I mentioned earlier, am using the same email id for both king and fb accounts. Will it work?
    i am really missing playing with my fb friends. I had no other option than to delete my old fb acct. plz help me.
    @sharadakatla

You are welcome! 

Can you Message me the name that you use for Facebook so I can look up how many existing accounts you have there?

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    It’s Sharada Katla Sowdagar
    @sharadakatla

Your old account is definitely long gone. I only found 1 account under the name your provided. According to your Facebook Account, you joined in May 2019.

You are still connected with CCS through the Kingdom. With your game ID, you can sync your account with Facebook. For Questions, go to FAQ & Support at this link: https://king.com/faq/Account. To contact them, go to this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact. Fill-up the form and tell them that you want to sync your Kingdom Account with Facebook and provide them with your information like your Facebook Account Link and your Candy Crush Game ID.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Answers

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @sharadakatla

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Your Progress was not recognized by the New Facebook Account because that wasn't the one you used Originally. You shouldn't have opened a New FB Account.

Deactivating a Facebook Account does not really Delete it. It is still there just in case you change your mind and decide to Re-Activate it. Have you tried reactivating it and see where you are on Candy Crush Facebook App?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

• sharadakatla
    Thanks for the reply. Actually I permanently deleted the fb account and waited over one mnth to get it deleted from the fb servers. Now there is no sign of my old fb account. I used the same email id to create new one. If the old one was already there then the fb wont allow to create another one with the same email id right. 
    I made it sure before opening new account. As I mentioned earlier, am using the same email id for both king and fb accounts. Will it work?
    i am really missing playing with my fb friends. I had no other option than to delete my old fb acct. plz help me.
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @sharadakatla

You are welcome! 

Can you Message me the name that you use for Facebook so I can look up how many existing accounts you have there?

Thanks!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sharadakatla, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 
  • sharadakatla
    mercerik said:
    @sharadakatla

You are welcome! 

Thanks!

• sharadakatla
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @sharadakatla

Your old account is definitely long gone. I only found 1 account under the name your provided. According to your Facebook Account, you joined in May 2019.

You are still connected with CCS through the Kingdom. With your game ID, you can sync your account with Facebook. For Questions, go to FAQ & Support at this link: https://king.com/faq/Account. To contact them, go to this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact. Fill-up the form and tell them that you want to sync your Kingdom Account with Facebook and provide them with your information like your Facebook Account Link and your Candy Crush Game ID.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• sharadakatla
    mercerik said:
    @sharadakatla

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• sharadakatla
    Thanks for giving me the hopes. I already filled their form n explained my prb. But their reply was not satisfactory. Anyway i did it again. This time i mentioned my gamer id and fb id and email id as well. 
    Is there anyway i could do it myself that i could sync my game progress with fb. 

• valvalen
    valvalen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello, i just lost my saved game when i log in to my new facebook acc. How to get them back? Pls helppp

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?