⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

new "cinema design" 👎👎

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Guess what @Deryck!  They are working on it as we speak!  I wrote that contact form and got a reply back saying that it's a glitch and they are working on a fix.  So hopefully it will be all cleared up by tomorrow!  I did tell the community moderator to come here but when she does she will see my message.  Actually, I will tag her again.  @Jelly Jenny I got a reply from them and this is what he wrote:

"Our Studio team has identified this issue you reported as a bug and is currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know."

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    btw @bearwithme the reason my first thought was this could be a new design change as opposed to a glitch when I first saw it is this is an actual setting on my TV, YouTube, among other things - Cinema mode, Theater mode, etc. But clearly something else is going on! lol
  • Deryck
    @Elsa Woohoo! I'm shocked - shocked I tell you! - you got an actual response. 😛 Even more, that the issue was acknowledged and it's being worked on. I guess King can surprise me. 😂
  • _Elsa_
    And that is why we have Superstars along with the management team!  =)  When it's the weekend and I know that management won't be able to see these things and it's creating a lot of messages in the community I jump on it by completing the contact form.  Usually I just get back a message saying that they will notify the studio on Monday so this message completely surprised me today!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thanks @Elsa :waving:

Both black boarders and pink cubes are being looked into. Hopefully it will be all sorted out soon 🤞

• Deryck
    @Jelly Jenny  But not the duplicate Treat Calendars? That'll stay. rite? rite? 😏
  • Jelly_Jenny
    @Deryck @Elsa

Apologies I misspoke earlier - the black boarders weren't part of the pink cubes issue, but from now on the game keeps the cinematic 16:9 ratio even when it's not in full screen mode. This means the game will have black boarders to fill out the space.

However the full screen mode will have the ratio without boarders and all items on the game board are aligned like they would be on other platforms. 

Here's where you turn the full screen mode:

• _Elsa_
    @Jelly Jenny I just went into my Microsoft settings to update the game.  My map does not look like your map in full size or partial.  The trophy is not visible like you are showing in your image above.  So do they have plans on moving the three things on the right side up higher?

• Jelly_Jenny
    @Elsa would you do me a favor and make a little video:

- Opening the game app from scratch
    - When you're on the game map, turn the game to full screen from the same icon on the right upper corner
    - After doing that, minimize the game again from the same icon. 

Thanks 🙌  (You have replied to both threads, you can reply on one of them :) 
  • _Elsa_

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?