Why I'm not getting to play on when I finish a level

tisha
tisha Posts: 2 Newbie
Why I'm not getting to play on when I finish a level 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    tisha
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tisha, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!!  What is happening after passing a level?  Why are you not able to play the next level?  

Is your screen getting frozen?  Is it the Candy Crush game you have this issue or some other game?  What device are you using to play the game?

Like our friend @Sukanta_Biswas suggested, can you please post a screenshot OR provide more details by answering my questions I wrote above?  

To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to add the picture, click on "Attach Image" icon and select "Choose Files" tab!

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!   Have a nice week ahead! 
  • tisha
    tisha Posts: 2 Newbie
    The issue is I have gold bars so u know when have finished all of your moves playing a level but fail to pass that level u would normally see an option to play on where u will use 7 gold bars and get to spin the wheel for extra moves I'm not seeing tht option instead in seeing continue and when I press that and the wheel come up n I press spin and wheel doing is spinning iij mg and saying loading all the time I'm not given the option to stop the wheel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?