💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Bachanaram5_Garg I believe the word you're looking for is "infuriating". ;)
  • kick
    kick Posts: 7 Level 2
    Can someone working at King tale care ouf all our complaints ? Is King concerned by this tropical? I’m having some doupts.....
  • humyra
    humyra Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've been trying to get rid of my addiction of playing Candy Crush twice a day and King has helped me achieve just that with times boosters on sugar drops and daily spins. Also, they have stopped giving gold bars and free switches as well. I guess time to say goodbye!
  • bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Same, here, Humyra.   I have been playing since CC Sage inception.   I have reached the top level.   I won't be playing after I run out of boosters.   I needed to get rid of my addiction of playing twice a day, too.   
  • MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2
    Just in case King is playing it's own game and is waiting for a certain amount of complaints on the timed boosters before kicking 'em out of the game, I'll keep complaining daily: YOUR BEHAVIOR IS A KING UNWORTHY!! You lost your claim on the KING-title. Stop terrorizing your players with these freaking-no-good-for-anything timed boosters.
    GET RID OF THEM!!!

• dr_jan
    dr_jan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please, revert back to sugar drop boosters as untimed. I can't even use them before time runs out!
  • Deryck
    edited July 2019

Edit: This is a held post from July 12, 2019.

Peter_Tornaros  Great! Keep an eye on your booster count. About a month ago, there was an "error" at King.com (or so King would have us believe - I have my doubts..) where boosters were being collected (from sugar drops and the spin wheel) but the count was frozen/not moving. That was actually my reason for joining this community. Thankfully the problem was fixed after a few weeks and hasn't returned. But being mindful won't hurt.

Also, a tip: if you time it just right, you can get a free wheel spin on both your app/mobile game and King.com, meaning two free boosters. The King.com wheel resets at midnight, and my Win10 wheel usually does around 8pm (might be different for your game though). I usually spin the King.com wheel in the morning when I collect sugar drops and the Win10 wheel that same night.

• Deryck
    @MissPoess  At this rate King should change its name to Tyrant. 😏
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,230 Crushing Legend
    I do not belong to this group, but many friends have these nonsensical Timed Sugar drops. Some have stopped collecting them. Some have even stopped playing. King should stop this attempt immediately.
  • Nimonimonimo
    Nimonimonimo Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I agree.  Please go back to regular boosters on the sugar drop game. I have stopped playing along with other players because it is a waste of time with your timed boosters. They have no value for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?