⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why dont i have free spin option?? 😭

deshe
deshe Posts: 4 Newbie
i dnt get free spin option after finishing all my moves. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @deshe
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We are sorry for your problem. Since last few days the game is not fully connected, for slow internet. That's why we all are facing such problems 😢 This is a temporary problem, hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    Keep a little patience 🙏
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @deshe, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

Were you asking about the "Free Spin Wheel" for extra moves to finish the level OR the "Daily Spinning Wheel" to win our daily booster?  

1) If it is the wheel for some extra moves -- That feature is available for only small part of players as a test feature!

2) If you are talking about Spin Wheel that gives us "Daily Boosters" -- it could be the issue with Internet like @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned above!  

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • deshe
    Hi @Pummy Raj

My ques was regarding free spin wheel for extra moves to finish level. Any idea on what basis players are chosen for testing those features. 

Thanks
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Not at all @deshe :o That is entirely up to the King Team to choose the players who will receive what features!!  Because you might have certain feature that your friends might not have!!  

I too am eagerly waiting for those Extra Moves Spinning Wheel!!  I had it for few days and it disappeared more than a year ago!  Still M.I.A  :(

That is a very useful feature to have to beat those certain "Super Hard" or "Nightmarishly Hard" levels when we are just one move away and we don't want to spend our Gold Bars!!  

Hopefully you and I will see it soon in our games!!
  • deshe
    @Pummy Raj thank you. Yup hope we get that option soon 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?