⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga's new "Account" view

124»

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Sorry if people are getting frustrated - King is just trying to make things easier and more user friendly.  If you were already logged in via either King.com or Facebook - you shouldn't see the new "save your progress" blue button under the play button.  You should only see it if (for whatever reason) you are not connected to either of those for a specific game.  This is King's way to remind people that it is beneficial to log into the game via one of those options so your progress will always be saved and your progress can be restored if necessary.  It appears that some of you may be seeing the blue button even though you are already logged in.  As the community manager, @Jelly Jenny said - this is a work in progress so please be patient.

@MataiceAlison - we should all be so lucky to get such a glitch! 😁 I understand your frustration with having to log out in order to switch from one to the other, but I'm sure they have a good reason - for example they may want to ensure your connection to the one is completely severed before you connect to the other to help minimize or eliminate any potential glitches that could arise after switching.  
  • Punnapat
    Punnapat Posts: 2 Newbie
    How to get a sugar star?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Punnapat and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I think this festure is still in testing and it's available only to a random amount of players. I don't have it in my game yet. 
  • shutch01
    shutch01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I do not have My Account blue button.  I only have My Profile blue button.  I cannot figure out how to connect through Facebook.  HELP. Very frustrating not being able to play with my FB friends after many years.  Have no idea why I lost this function, my roommate hasn’t lost hers.
  • ช่วยผมด้วยผมไม่รู้จะไปทางใหน
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @schutch01 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Do you still have this problem? I would advise you to check if your game is up to date. If it's not, please update it and let me know what is happening. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @wanchanasookyoo24 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Hi
    I just got a new blue button which is " My Profile"..thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?