Timed Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options
    While I had lost regular boosters for a few weeks while they lathered me with that damned timed malarchy, I have not had the dreaded timer for 4 or 5 days now....back to regular boosters.

Is this King's idea of a rolling blackout????
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Wife and I both have timed boosters, and now our daily treat is also timed. Both done playing until regular boosters are back. It’s a shame some **deleted by CM - rude**came up with this lame brain idea. I hope it blows up in your face.
  • 66terryanne
    66terryanne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m also in the group and don’t like it. Sometimes I have reached the end and all the timed rewards are wasted.
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Theres an old saying if it aint broke dont fix it. King  dont you realize people have been playing this game for a long time and are used to the way it works and the boosters etc that you get. The amount of twaddle that they are trying new things is ridiculous. Its all a con to get the hard earned cash out of our pockets. It wasnt broke and didnt need fixing, but guess king decided it was to  try to earn more money from a free game they have made millions from. Spoiling the game for the majority of us who have never spent a penny on it. 5000 + levels and no more for me unless king have a change of heart and revert back to the game we all love. NO TIMED BOOSTERS, SUGAR DROPS, BRING THEM BACK OR RISK LOOSING THE MILLIONS OF LOYAL GAMERS YOU HAVE
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options
    King needs hearing aid.  
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    i now have non-timed sugar drops !!!    Yay !!!!!!!
  • crusher6591
    crusher6591 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Not me. This morning I didn’t get one single lollipop hammer. Useless waste of time. I am done!
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Maybe king realise the error if there ways and timed sugar drops will be removed for all. They do listen when 🤩
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options
    King seems to be selective of who gets the time sugar drops. Maybe they target those who are at the top. Maybe I should stop playing for a while and see how.. 
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Fr_Cayman said:
    I got my regular boosters back days ago, my regular build-a- bot back as well.....

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?