Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    What is build a bot? I don’t have this feature 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I certainly hope the rest of you get your regular boosters back soon.  I have started collecting sugar drops daily again.

Hi @Ginger_Paul - Build a bot (where you add a piece to the robot) is similar to space dash (where you get a better space ship each level) where you get boosters to use on levels as long as you don't lose a level.  There are a total of 5 levels - the first level you get a CB to use, the second level you get a CB and a stripe wrap the third level you get a CB, Stripe/wrap and 3+ extra moves (you move up a level for each successive level you win. The 4th level - after you win 5 levels in a row (they do not have to be new levels - you can even play the same level over and over as long as you win) you get CB, 2 stripe wrap and 3+ moves and the final level (after 7 consecutive wins) is 2 CB, 2 stripe wrap and 3+ moves.  You start a level with all these boosters if you have completed a level 7 times in a row.
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    @bearwithme Apparently I don’t have space dash or build a bot. Thanks for explaining though. Any idea as to why I don’t have this feature? 
  • beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    For what it is worth, I play around with CC on 3 different platforms; an android phone, an android tablet, and a desktop PC. If I complete a level, it shows up on all 3. But, I have build a bot or space dash on the phone, never on the PC. Not sure about the tablet. There is absolutely no consistency in the game. Some players have features that others don't have.
  • crusher6591
    crusher6591 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Like me. No helmets no robots no boosters no nothing. I am sick of Candy Crush having such an uneven playing field. 
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    I am playing the game less and less. The fun has gone out of the game. I play the game without boosters. If I don't have an option to not use boosters I wait until the booster times have run out.  On the good side more time to do other things I enjoy. This is the first time since the game was released that I was home for 48 hours and did not play the game. When I used to be in the waiting room I would go back and play for more stars. Now my goal is to get back to the waiting room.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    Just checked after a week of inactivity waiting for levels and still have timed boosters !!!!!!!!!
    Obviously the games room is getting instructions from some idiot in Marketing, who doesn't read the myriad of complaints posted on the thread !!!!
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Same here. No longer enjoying game. King is not listening. 
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Ah_Kwang said:
    Same here. No longer enjoying game. King is not listening. 
    O they are for sure, slowing down the candy booster machine will bring them more profits no doubt, long time players be dammed! 
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    And I am on 5015 I know! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?