Booster bot

jp1
jp1 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, I build the booster bot to maximum and when I reopen to Game to play again it has reset to zero. Can anyone help?

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    jp1 said:
    Hi, I build the booster bot to maximum and when I reopen to Game to play again it has reset to zero. Can anyone help?
    @jp1

Hi there! Welcome to the Community! 

There is something weird happening at Candy Crush Saga since yesterday morning. Anyway, my Computer was reset on July 13 because of Windows 10 Update Incompatibility that affected Candy Crush Saga Windows App and Facebook App. On July 14, I tested my App and rebuilt my Booster Bot. It was on Maximum Efficiency before I went to bed that night. Yesterday morning the Bot was reset to Zero. At the same morning, I won First Place on Space Race giving me 6 Hours of Color Bombs, 6 Hours of Striped and Wrapped Candies, a UFO, a Coconut Wheel, A Lollipop Hammer and a Hand Switch. They were deposited in my Backpack of Sweet Supplies but I was only able to use some of them up to Hard Level 4595 because I have so much responsibilities, I can't sit and play that long. In noticed that the previous levels stopped adding Boosters on Build-A-Bot. My suspicion was confirmed by Level 4595. Level 4596 was worse. The Pre-Play Boosters Option to pick which ones you want to use before hitting Play was not there at all. When I clicked Play and entered the game, all Boosters were gone including the the ones from Build-A-Bot. I had to play with No Boosters, not by choice but they were nowhere to be found. This issue continues to the next Levels. This issue definitely made all the Boosters, Timed or Not, Totally Useless.

Candy Crush Saga 4596   |   NO BOOSTERS   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   ONE TRY 
    GOAL: Clear All The Jelly! 47  In 35 Moves.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hi, @mercerik! If I remember correctly, the boosters were removed from certain levels in the part of the game you're in. They did this to introduce the crystal candies and demonstate how they work. Don't worry! It'll be back to normal soon! As for your question, @jp1, there's only two reasons I can think of. 
    1) There is a timer on the booster bot event. When this timer runs out, the event ends and a new one starts, which starts from the beginning.
    2) I used to have a crashing problem in my game that caused my robot to reset. I haven't experienced that in a long time. Has your game been freezing or crashing lately? 
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Hi, @mercerik! If I remember correctly, the boosters were removed from certain levels in the part of the game you're in. They did this to introduce the crystal candies and demonstate how they work. Don't worry! It'll be back to normal soon! As for your question, @jp1, there's only two reasons I can think of. 
    1) There is a timer on the booster bot event. When this timer runs out, the event ends and a new one starts, which starts from the beginning.
    2) I used to have a crashing problem in my game that caused my robot to reset. I haven't experienced that in a long time. Has your game been freezing or crashing lately? 
    @Crimson_Dawn

Do I look like a rookie or a newbie to you that you Feel The Need To Lecture me on Boosters, Build-A-Bot Challenge and Timed Games? 😒 What happened to you??? For crying out loud, I have been playing this game since 2012. Please reserve those comments for players who are new!!! 😒 If you know that a player knows all of these, please don't make that person feel like she doesn't know what she is talking about!

You said "Has your game been freezing or crashing lately?". If you read my Comments on Fix for Computer Issues, you would not even ask me this question. Remember I am not the one who is Technologically Challenged? 

I am a YouTube Creator since 2010, two years before Candy Crush Saga was introduced. I record every Candy Crush Saga Game that I play. I have thousands of CCS Completed Game Videos there. If there is something that caught my attention in the game that I don't agree with, I can Replay the Video and look at it.

Below are the videos on the Crystal Candies that I posted on YouTube to give you a better understand what I was talking about.

Date Played & Recorded: July 15, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/aE9dBy7AuwQ

Candy Crush Saga 4597   |   No Boosters   |   2-Star ⭐⭐ 
    GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 4 Hazelnuts  In 25 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded:  July 15, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/w_gOzvjFXMQ

Candy Crush Saga 4598   |   NO BOOSTERS   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐
    GOAL: Clear All The Jellies! 45 In 28 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: July 16, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 OS Candy Crush Saga Facebook App Using Chrome Browser

https://youtu.be/ybXzCIbEjpQ

• jp1
    mercerik said:
    jp1 said:
    @jp1

Hi there! Welcome to the Community! 

There is something weird happening at Candy Crush Saga since yesterday morning. Anyway, my Computer was reset on July 13 because of Windows 10 Update Incompatibility that affected Candy Crush Saga Windows App and Facebook App. On July 14, I tested my App and rebuilt my Booster Bot. It was on Maximum Efficiency before I went to bed that night. Yesterday morning the Bot was reset to Zero. At the same morning, I won First Place on Space Race giving me 6 Hours of Color Bombs, 6 Hours of Striped and Wrapped Candies, a UFO, a Coconut Wheel, A Lollipop Hammer and a Hand Switch. They were deposited in my Backpack of Sweet Supplies but I was only able to use some of them up to Hard Level 4595 because I have so much responsibilities, I can't sit and play that long. In noticed that the previous levels stopped adding Boosters on Build-A-Bot. My suspicion was confirmed by Level 4595. Level 4596 was worse. The Pre-Play Boosters Option to pick which ones you want to use before hitting Play was not there at all. When I clicked Play and entered the game, all Boosters were gone including the the ones from Build-A-Bot. I had to play with No Boosters, not by choice but they were nowhere to be found. This issue continues to the next Levels. This issue definitely made all the Boosters, Timed or Not, Totally Useless.

Hi @mercerik, thanks for the welcome.

I logged on to the game just now, played about 4 levels without losing, booster at maximum, went to play the next level and the booster bot had reset to zero!

Annoying doesn't even cover it!
  • jp1
    Hi @Crimson_Dawn

Thanks for your reply. My game hasn't crashed. It freezes sometimes but very rarely, not enough to call it a problem. Booster seems to be resetting to zero randomly, even while playing, not just when I log out and log in. Kinda annoying! 
  • mercerik
    jp1 said:
    Hi @mercerik, thanks for the welcome.

I logged on to the game just now, played about 4 levels without losing, booster at maximum, went to play the next level and the booster bot had reset to zero!

Annoying doesn't even cover it!
    @jp1

I feel your pain. It is awful. I can't believe this is happening to a game that has been in existence for 7 years. With these many years of working with the same game, you would think that the Game Developer will learn all the tricks and fix the issues easily.

For years, I never had issues with CCS till the July 9 Windows 10 Update Incompatibility. Since my game was affected, I tried every troubleshooting that I know to no avail. I had to do System Restore which in the past worked like a charm. Not this time. I had to Reset Windows 10 which triggered the End To My Candy Crush Saga Perfect App. Two days after the installation of this game, all sorts of issues appeared out of nowhere.

The disappearance of the Pre-Play Boosters, In-Game Boosters and Build-A-Bot Earned Boosters, are not only happening on Windows 10. These same issues are going on - both on iPhone and Facebook App. Observe your Build-A-Bot Challenge Booster Bot after each win if it does not add Boosters to your existing earned ones. In mine, it does not add Boosters after completing a level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?