⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why the beanstalk climb is gone from the list?

Options

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @shammaadiba - welcome to our wonderful community.  I am glad you could join us.  
    All challenges and bonus games don't always reach every single player and unfortunately, we have no control over who does receive them. I will randomly get the bean stalk for a few days and then it will disappear and not show up for weeks.  Some people are not getting the Fantastic Five or the Daily Win.
    If a certain feature does not appear in your game, all you can do is to make sure the app is updated and that the game is connected to your King or Facebook account. 
    Just be patient because I am sure something else fun or interesting will eventually show up in your game.  The game studio is always testing new features and you could end up being one of the testers.
    Make sure you take the time to explore the community and participate in the contests where you can win free gold bars.
    Here is a helpful link for newcomers to the community.  It has a lot of helpful information: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest
  • Candy_Crush_Addi
    Candy_Crush_Addi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This happens to me too all of the time, and it only happens with the beanstalk, never happens with anything else 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Candy_Crush_Addi - Welcome to our wonderful community.  I am a bit of a Candy Crush Addict too.  I have noticed recently that the beanstalk will appear for  a few days (it was there earlier today and now its gone) and then it will vanish for a week.  As I mentioned above - Not everyone has the same things - some people don't have the Daily Win sticker challenge (I didn't have for a very long time and now I have had it for several months).  Some people got the bronze, silver and gold bows etc.  I just go with the flow and enjoy what ever opportunities I have for free boosters.  
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
    It's only for a limited time only 
  • Candy_Crush_Addi
    Options
    @underscorelive2059 I know how it works, and it disappears within an hour of even opening the game but it clearly says I had 24 hours to use it again. It was NEVER like this before. I’ve been playing this game since it launched, I’m on level 4747 and have seen the beanstalk come and go, so I know how it works and disappears faster than it should
  • Happyjack23
    Happyjack23 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    The same thing happens to me also. I will only get the beanstalk every once in a while. That’s just like some of the other of the other ones like giving 10people a life. 
  • bearwithme
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I honestly don't believe it is a glitch and they may just be adjusting the frequency of its appearance.    However I will check with the Community Manager and see what she says.  JellyJenny is on vacation - I have asked the person filling in for her).  However since they are all in Europe, I won't hear back until Monday.
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
    Ask Jelly Jenny if she can jelp with that problem ot
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @shammaadiba and @Candy_Crush_Addi - I heard back from one of the Community Managers and she confirmed that the studios are mixing things up on purpose so the Beanstalk won't be acting the way it has in the past.  It may appear and then almost immediately disappear.  Bottom line - it is not a glitch.
  • Candy_Crush_Addi
    Options
    @bearwithme thank you for letting me know 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?