💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• cmtayloe_
    cmtayloe_ Posts: 22 Level 2
    please go back to not having the booster not timed  😁
  • rochellemcbride1234
    rochellemcbride1234 Posts: 6 Level 2
    The studio appears to doing some testing with timed boosters.  First a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead. Now it appears that some people are getting timed boosters for the daily calendar and some said they even get some with the daily spin.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

FYI - the other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and comment and let your opinion be heard.

• rochellemcbride1234
    rochellemcbride1234 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I was thinking about quitting CC  I hope for a change BACK to getting regular boosters
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    @Kasie - "they" are King and the game studio. 

I definitely encourage everyone to continue to vote and post feedback - it does indeed make a difference, however it can definitely take some time.  I also recommend checking this thread by @Jelly Jenny where she posts updates about Sugar drops: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p1
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@bearwithme

Hopefully things will change with the Sugar Drops soon. Until such time I will continue to collect my Sugar Drops for boosters at King.com on the old flash version where I can collect regular boosters and collect them faster than on the Win 10 app that is for sure. In fact, most of the time (even when boosters are the regular ones in Win 10) I collect them on the old flash version. Seems you get better boosters faster. 

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

*KNOCK KNOCK*

HELLO, KING?

ARE YOU THERE?

ARE YOU HEARING US?

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Deryck said:
    @Kasie Werner gave the German(?) version. Here's a neutral link I use myself: https://king.com/game/candycrush  
    Just log in with your email account at the top where it says Log in, then click Play Now. It should sync whichever version you normally play (levels, number of boosters, gold bars, etc.). It does for my Win10 app anyway. Depending on internet browser, there might be a blocking message with an image of a dog saying to allow Flash. Do so, and it'll load after that.
    Thanks a ton !!! Scared to comment positively in case they decide to shut this down too !!!!!
  • MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi there shameless king of torture. Still enjoying yourself over the misery you're pouring out over your suffering players day after day?
    Btw - when you throw us pathetic mob an occasional non-timed crumb it's always the same lollyhammer. Why? That kind of unilateral diet makes us poor losers even sicker than we already are.
    Oh wait - that's what this is all about - right??!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@MissPoess

Today on my mobile I am getting Build-a-Bot and Space Dash both at the same time and collecting the regular booster help from both of them ? Not sure what is going on here? 🙃
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    @Scooterpie
    Be happy, I've had that twice too. At the next update, or when the time is up, it's gone. A good glich
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?