Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• ZZ430101
    ZZ430101 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I'm still getting the worthless timed boosters. I don't know why some of you are being so nice and politely asking our overlords to end this disgrace. I've had it with the money-hungry "studio".
    😡

"Yeah, yeah, yeah if you don't like it you can quit"  Thank you for nothing King.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    I still have the regular boosters back, but they took away my regular build a bot and replaced it with the one that looks like flying saucers full of treats.

Does anyone else feel like King's Guinea Pig?
  • Fr_Cayman
    Yes, I sure feel like a lab rat....
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    Fr_Cayman said:
    Does anyone else feel like King's Guinea Pig?
    Yes I do, they have now messed up the screen display in W10, the text and icons are huge with some not even visible. At least I now have the normal sugar drops back but am wondering what stupid idea they are dreaming up for next week, Most software companies have a group of testers to try out new ideas before they are released to the general public.

Brize
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Fr_Cayman - about the space ships - Space Dash is not new it is actually old.  They would alternate it with the old build a bot.  Then when they introduced the new Build a Bot where you could only use it on new levels - Space Dash disappeared.  You think the complaints for timed boosters are a lot - you should have seen how many complaints we got about the new Build A Bot - but they changed it so there is definitely hope that everyone will get regular boosters back.  Just hang in there and be patient.

@Brize -  as you are aware, there is a different thread that discusses the display problem with W10 - the game studio knows about it and is working on it. Please be patient and hopefully they will have it fixed soon.

Thank you.
  • Fr_Cayman
    @bearwithme Yes, I know this.  I was a CC player since the beginning.  I reached level 2000 without all these extra boosters that CC has today, and in the era of tornados that created hazards that were wretched.  My game was accidentally deleted and so I went through withdrawals, and went to CCAnonymous, but while having my laptop fixed the IT Tech accidentally remote downloaded a new game for me.  That was just a few months ago.  I have completed over 3000 levels while playing during early morning coffee hour each day. (Thst should say something about the boosters made available in the game now). What I don't like is the constant changes, the constant 'tweaking' and trials on small groups of individuals.  Why does the beanstock appear and disappear?  Why does the build a bot change from a climb, to a horizontal space ship journey.  Three days ago the build a bot was a climb, now it is the space ship.  The difference is that once you get to two colour bombs you can't continue to climb and receive timed treats as well. Don't get me wrong, anything above and beyond the daily spin and the one armed bandit are NEW compared to when I first played. 

Just because I am new to Forum doesn't mean I am new to the game.  Thanks for the encouragement but it really isn't necessary.  I am just looking for consistency with ALL players.  Whatever 'race' I am in, I want to know I am competing against folks who receive the same types of boosters that I do, and that are playing at about the same level. This changing events/races in the middle of events/races is mind boggling.  I don't understand the daily changes.  That is why I feel like a lab rat, or Guinea pig.

Also...I prefer to be gauged against my friends, not against all these folks I do not know. (No offense).  I cant even send my friends lives anymore.  They disappeared from the map and have been replaced with strangers.  Since I am hooked up through Facwbook, I dont understand this either.
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    I am aware that I posted in the W10 topic, however, I have been unable to locate the thread. perhaps you would be kind enough to give me a link to the topic. Also I attempted to post in the new idea thread but it would not accept my post.

Brize

• Shahrzad_
    Shahrzad_ Posts: 7 Level 2
    First the timed boosters and on top of that the disappearance of build a bot. 
    Seriously, what is wrong with you?
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Everyone has been complaining for weeks about timed boosters including me and it doesn't seem like they are listening...this is my last post as I think this is a waste of my precious time. I stopped playing a while ago I just go do my daily spin and even that is timed. I give up no fun just a waste of time. Obviously they don't care about their customers.
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    I agree! So frustrating! Also stopping. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?