⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can anyone give me the link to restore internet contact for candy crush saga?

Munk
Munk Posts: 15 Level 2
Lost game features when I viewed team video about level 5000. No player icons, booster wheel, "c" candy boosters, and any  feature that looks for an internet connection.  Candy crush is the only app w/o internet connect. I use a Samsung android tablet. I do not have a Facebook account. I asked for help from King but have heard nothing in the week and a half since it happened. I am still able to progress levels but without extra features. Very frustrating. I would appreciate some help. Is there not some way to restore without losing my levels?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @Munk
    As you say before, you don't use Facebook but Here used the Facebook login path. You will find two ways to log in 👇
    Facebook Log in 
    Kingdom Log in
    Since you are playing through the Kingdom, you will have to log in by following the steps below 

The game is not connected to the server according to your screenshot. There are usually two main reasons for this problem.
    1. Internet problem > This can be a problem for the weak internet.If you are using mobile internet, try connecting to a powerful wifi network and syncing the game with server.
    2. Game app corrupted > For some internal problems, the game may be corrupted. If this is the case, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game app.  
    If you uninstall the Game App, You will lose your stored boosters. Which are not refundable. 
    However, Played levels, Gold bars, Rank, will regain.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited July 2019
    Hello @MunK
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Create a facebook account, Then connect the game to facebook. When these are completed, You contact the customer care here https://soporto.king.com/contactFill all the boxes with tropic & sub- tropic, and wait for the answer from the customer care.

• Munk
    The above form is the form I filled out last week at the king site.i have not heard anything. As I said, i do not have a Facebook account and never have or ever wanted one. All these years, I have played through the king community. I appreciate your trying to help but my game should be able to be restored without Facebook. As I said, i use an Android tablet to play from king.com. Thank you anyway.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @Munk
    With King Community ID, You can not save the game. Try the top tips, and check the regular email inbox. Of course you will get the answers.
  • Munk
    Hi, I tried the above. I setup a Facebook account.but am not able to connect to Facebook on the crush login page. I can on my tablet but not on game page.  So, I am not able to get to my ID. I got one several years ago but I am unable to find. Also, sites seem to indicate having to uninstall crush and that is what I am trying to avoid. I am currently on 4435 so do not want to start over. Any suggestions? Thanks. Munk
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @Munk

Show me a screenshot ✔
  • Munk
    I'm sorry Sukanta_Biswas.  I have never done any of this.  I figured out how to make screenshot but now I cannot figure out how to send to you without email address.  I got one for customer service that went to draft but I don't know how to get to you!  Sorry I am not very computer savvy.  You are dealing with an old person here.😊  I still use a flip phone for goodness sake. i will try community.king.com
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @Munk
    Do not worry 😊 Follow it 👇

If you do not understand, then ask again. I will not be disturbed ✔😊
  • Munk

Close to having it I think. Having trouble  finding send spot. =) 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @Munk
    As you say before, you don't use Facebook but Here used the Facebook login path. You will find two ways to log in 👇
    Facebook Log in 
    Kingdom Log in
    Since you are playing through the Kingdom, you will have to log in by following the steps below 

The game is not connected to the server according to your screenshot. There are usually two main reasons for this problem.
    1. Internet problem > This can be a problem for the weak internet.If you are using mobile internet, try connecting to a powerful wifi network and syncing the game with server.
    2. Game app corrupted > For some internal problems, the game may be corrupted. If this is the case, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game app.  
    If you uninstall the Game App, You will lose your stored boosters. Which are not refundable. 
    However, Played levels, Gold bars, Rank, will regain.
  • Munk
    Hi Sukanta_Biswas.  Hope you are doing well today and are not having to deal with this miserable heat.  I use my home WiFi. It does great with the internet connection except for crush. It was great with it until I watched that crush team video.  How do you sync a game to your server?  I think that video that automatically took me to an external connection corrupted the game. I don't mind so much losing my boosters. I can win them back. I just don't want to start all over. I would just have to stop playing. I thought you said earlier that I would lose levels.  Does it matter where I go to uninstall and install again?  King.com and continue with king or indicate I play with Facebook?  I would really prefer continuing with king. Thanks for all your help!  Munk

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?