⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook disable

avila3
avila3 Posts: 7 Level 2
My Facebook account was disable. How can I get my candy crush progress?

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    @avila3

Just to add that if you end up not being able to reopen your existing Facebook account, and creating a new Facebook or Kingdom account, play a level while being connected to the new account and then get in touch with the Player Relations Team here. 

It's important that you select "Problems with game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. Then the team can help you out. 

Unfortunately you cannot move your game from a closed Facebook account to a new one so the best would of course be that you can reopen the existing account, but that is not up to King but to Facebook. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hi, @avila3! Unfortunately, once your Facebook account is disabled, you can't get it back. There is a way I can help you out though. You'll need to make a new Facebook account. If you don't wish to create another Facebook account, a Kingdom account will work just as well! Once you create the account and your progress starts saving on this new account, write me another message here. You will need to include your game ID with this post. Check out this link if you don't know how to find it. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    I'm tagging @Jelly Jenny too because she or one of her co-workers should be able to get you to the level you were on before. Jenny is out of office for the week, so it will probably be Monday before she can get back to us though. I'm sure we can straighten this out in the end! Have a great day and welcome to the community!
  • Crimson_Dawn
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    avila3 said:
    My Facebook account was disable. How can I get my candy crush progress?
    @avila3

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Did you use your Facebook Account as your log-in to your Candy Crush Saga Game? When did you disable your Facebook Account? 

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • avila3
    Yes I used Facebook to log in.It was disable a week ago. How can I get back to my progress on candy crush?
  • avila3
    Is there a way I can get back to my candy crush progress? I have a new Facebook account.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    @avila3, just follow the instructions in my post above and we should be able to get you back on track!😀
  • avila3
    I don’t see the post
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    avila3 said:
    Yes I used Facebook to log in.It was disable a week ago. How can I get back to my progress on candy crush?
    @avila3

Hi again!

Disabling Facebook does not mean it is deleted not unless you contacted Facebook yourself and requested that it be deleted. Facebook does not delete disabled account because they were hoping the Account Owner will change his/her mind and come back. Do you have Candy Crush Saga Facebook App? 

I want you to try something. Can you please go to your Facebook Account and log-in? Once you log-in, your account will be enabled and you could go back and play Candy Crush Saga and continue where you left off. Make sure you use your Original Facebook Account to Log-in into your Candy Crush Saga Account. Your New Facebook Account will not show your Old Progress because it is NOT the Account you originally used to log-in. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know how it went.

Thanks! 
  • mercerik
    Hi, @avila3! Unfortunately, once your Facebook account is disabled, you can't get it back. There is a way I can help you out though. You'll need to make a new Facebook account. If you don't wish to create another Facebook account, a Kingdom account will work just as well! Once you create the account and your progress starts saving on this new account, write me another message here. You will need to include your game ID with this post. Check out this link if you don't know how to find it. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    I'm tagging @Jelly Jenny too because she or one of her co-workers should be able to get you to the level you were on before. Jenny is out of office for the week, so it will probably be Monday before she can get back to us though. I'm sure we can straighten this out in the end! Have a great day and welcome to the community!
    @Crimson_Dawn

Disabling Facebook Account doesn't mean it is deleted. Facebook does not delete any account unless the Owner personally requested that the account be deleted. @avila3's account was only disabled a week ago so he or she could still go back and enable it by signing in. It would be easier and more convenient for avila3 to do this than go through a long complicated process.  
  • Crimson_Dawn
    @mercerik
    Thats true, but if @avila3 wants to leave the old account disabled, he/she will have to go through the process anyway. It's not that big of a process anyway, it may just take a little time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?