👋 Meet Coco and get the chance to win Gold Bars! HERE! / / 🍬 🗳️ Vote for your favourite challenge/task HERE!

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 68 Level 3

*KNOCK KNOCK*

HELLO, KING?

ARE YOU THERE?

ARE YOU HEARING US?

• melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Deryck said:
    @Kasie Werner gave the German(?) version. Here's a neutral link I use myself: https://king.com/game/candycrush  
    Just log in with your email account at the top where it says Log in, then click Play Now. It should sync whichever version you normally play (levels, number of boosters, gold bars, etc.). It does for my Win10 app anyway. Depending on internet browser, there might be a blocking message with an image of a dog saying to allow Flash. Do so, and it'll load after that.
    Thanks a ton !!! Scared to comment positively in case they decide to shut this down too !!!!!
  • MissPoessMissPoess Posts: 10 New Bee
    Hi there shameless king of torture. Still enjoying yourself over the misery you're pouring out over your suffering players day after day?
    Btw - when you throw us pathetic mob an occasional non-timed crumb it's always the same lollyhammer. Why? That kind of unilateral diet makes us poor losers even sicker than we already are.
    Oh wait - that's what this is all about - right??!
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 2,447 Legend

@MissPoess

Today on my mobile I am getting Build-a-Bot and Space Dash both at the same time and collecting the regular booster help from both of them ? Not sure what is going on here? 🙃

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 19,221 Sweet Legend
    @Scooterpie
    Be happy, I've had that twice too. At the next update, or when the time is up, it's gone. A good glich

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8360
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 3780
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 2795
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 17
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 38
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25
         Papa Pear Saga , Level 107

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 437 Level 4

@Scooterpie @Werner_Cichy Yep, also had that recently. Before it was the duplicate Build-a-Bot; now it's this.

Either of you guys getting 3 separate Treat Calendars too?

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 19,221 Sweet Legend
    @Deryck
    No

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8360
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 3780
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 2795
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 17
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 38
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25
         Papa Pear Saga , Level 107

• leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 68 Level 3

*peeking around*

Still looking for King...I think they're all on vacation.  They must be...this much uproar should have been addressed by them at the very least. 

HELLO?!?

*seeing cobwebs* 

• mtbobo2mtbobo2 Posts: 2 New Bee
    STOP WITH THE TIMED BOOSTERS.  ENOUGH! I agree with the timed sugar boosters.  Majority of time, they can't be used on the level you are on and it always happens right when you only have 1-2 lives left and have to wait 20 minutes till next life and you lose them.  I will not pay for extra boosters and lives so the same as everyone, I may just have to give this up.  Also, the other frustrating thing is when leveling up, the extra lives always come when you already have 4-5 lives anyway.  

@Deryck

Yes, I did get the 3 separate Treat Calendars I think yesterday. I believe it was when I was playing the html version on one of my internet browsers. 🙃

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,281 Superstar
    edited July 2019
    I only had the overlap once and it was only for a few hours.  Obviously a glitch. Never had 3 treat calendars but then I only play on IOS mobile platforms. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• fifi64fifi64 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Please get rid of the timed boosters, they are ruining the game and I’ve enjoyed it for so long I don’t want to stop playing now 
  • veganladyveganlady Posts: 4 New Bee
     I believe the timed boostersare here to stay at fortunately.  There has been many complaints but they are not listening they do not care if we play or not

@veganlady

I believe that King will listen it may just take a while. King is just trying out new things to keep the game interesting. I have been playing for 6 years and there have been many changes. Some changes I like, some I just had to accept. Keep expressing your discontent! Without us players the game would be nothing. 🙃

• veganladyveganlady Posts: 4 New Bee
     I agree but what makes me believe that they will not change it as it has many many discontented people making a discussion on this horrible change I to have  been playing every day since the day it was created I hope you’re right I am starting to play another game now and playing this very little and will discontinue all together if they don’t change back yet. 
This discussion has been closed.