⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't get past level 2328.Help?

Sherrieangel1969
Sherrieangel1969 Posts: 5 Level 2
I have lost countless lives, tons of boosters and I cannot seem to get rid of the chocolate fast enough to even think about getting enough yellow. Even if I add the booster to get more yellow it is never enough! Getting tired of playing this level and the ones below it for a change.

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    I have lost countless lives, tons of boosters and I cannot seem to get rid of the chocolate fast enough to even think about getting enough yellow. Even if I add the booster to get more yellow it is never enough! Getting tired of playing this level and the ones below it for a change.
    @Sherrieangel1969

Hi Sherrie! Welcome to the Community!

I played Level 2328 in August 13, 2017. It is a Hard Level. In 2017, the GOAL is to Collect All Orders!  15 Yellow Candies In 32 Moves Moves.

I am not sure if the 2019 Level 2328 has the same amount of moves because it has been almost 2 years since I played this.  

Below is the Video of my Completed Game posted on YouTube.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga 2328    |   Hard Level    |   2-Star ⭐⭐
    Goal:  Collect All Orders!  15 Yellow Candies In 32 Moves Moves.

https://youtu.be/aptVLrTVn0k

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @Sherrieangel1969
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Show me a screenshot, I will help you with more detail.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    @Sherrieangel1969

Hi Sherrie! Welcome to the Community!

I played Level 2328 in August 13, 2017. It is a Hard Level. In 2017, the GOAL is to Collect All Orders!  15 Yellow Candies In 32 Moves Moves.

I am not sure if the 2019 Level 2328 has the same amount of moves because it has been almost 2 years since I played this.  

Below is the Video of my Completed Game posted on YouTube.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga 2328    |   Hard Level    |   2-Star ⭐⭐
    Goal:  Collect All Orders!  15 Yellow Candies In 32 Moves Moves.

https://youtu.be/aptVLrTVn0k

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?