📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook disable

Options
2»

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @avila3, my original post should be just below your first post in this thread. Mine is pretty long too. If you come back and you still don't see it, I can copy it and send it to you via private message. I may do it anyway so you can have it now.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @mercerik
    Thats true, but if @avila3 wants to leave the old account disabled, he/she will have to go through the process anyway. It's not that big of a process anyway, it may just take a little time.
    @Crimson_Dawn

It is a decision for @avila3 to make. When I say a long process, it involves a lot of things like Adding Friends on a New Account. His friends wouldn't just Magically Appear in his/her New Account. If avila3 wants Lives so he/she can play continuously without interruptions, he/she will have to add them and it takes time to put them back in. If you have a Facebook Account, you should know this.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @mercerik
    I don't use Facebook. I'm just going off of what King says to do. @avila3 wouldn't have to make a new account either because he said he already made a new account. (I apologize if you are female, but it was awkward writing he/she all the time)
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik
    I don't use Facebook. I'm just going off of what King says to do. @avila3 wouldn't have to make a new account either because he said he already made a new account. (I apologize if you are female, but it was awkward writing he/she all the time)
    @Crimson_Dawn

I have been a Facebook Account Owner since approximately 2007. I know it is harder to Delete An Account than to start a New One. You can't Delete by Disabling. As I said Facebook want the Account Owner back. 

If I were in @avila3 position, I will just log-in to the Old Facebook Account, go to Settings and Enable it but I can't make the decision for him/her. It is his/her alone. 

• avila3
    avila3 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    My Facebook account was disable because I shared content that goes against rules. Content that was shared to me. I can’t sign in the old account.
  • avila3
    avila3 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    My account was disable by Facebook not me.
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Options
    avila3 said:
    My Facebook account was disable because I shared content that goes against rules. Content that was shared to me. I can’t sign in the old account.
    Hi again! Facebook doesn't normally disable an account for Copyright Violations unless it is something Major. Unfortunately, you'll have to start over with your New Facebook Account and send Friend Requests so you can have more Lives. Just follow @Crimson_Dawn's Instructions and go from there.

Thanks for letting us know!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @avila3

Just to add that if you end up not being able to reopen your existing Facebook account, and creating a new Facebook or Kingdom account, play a level while being connected to the new account and then get in touch with the Player Relations Team here. 

It's important that you select "Problems with game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. Then the team can help you out. 

Unfortunately you cannot move your game from a closed Facebook account to a new one so the best would of course be that you can reopen the existing account, but that is not up to King but to Facebook. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?