⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Nothing is fair. I am uninstalling my game. They are taking us all for mugs.
  • angsmith101
    angsmith101 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    My husband gets to watch the ads n get lives n he just reinstalled his game I have been playing for years n have never had that option. Kinda unfair!!!
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    I need the extra boosters and gold bars.

• Seebeebies
    Seebeebies Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I have the same problem. I had the adverts last year for several months. I then got them again two days ago, then this morning they've gone! My boyfriend has had them the whole time. 
    Complaining to King doesn't help, they just send a "mini guide" and say to come here if it doesn't answer the question. 

• taguirre42
    taguirre42 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    @Joseph45 ..I disagree my husband has had all the free stuff the last 4 yrs his stuff never comes and goes it's constant. It's bull. I get the once a day spin, and then  the 48 hours to spin for extra moves or a goodie at the end of a level I didn't pass. Reinstalling and restarting doen't help. I agree there is no help in this matter that's why I originally posted on here. Also I occasionally get the vine thing and it almost always says come back later for climb and then before I know it, it's gone. 
  • taguirre42
    taguirre42 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Monday maybe that's why.. maybe at one point we bought in game help so since we bought once it won't allow free stuff 
  • witz28
    witz28 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I am having the same issue. I use to get the video option all the time. And the last 2 weeks I have gotten zero.  What’s up with this?
  • sabrinab1972
    sabrinab1972 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I for the past month or so. I haven't seen any videos to watch for free spin or lives. Also, I no longer get a reward after completing a level. I get nothing but my 5 lives ...Why is that??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?