⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

About the stuff you buy

jmskc
jmskc Posts: 8 Level 2
You give us the chance to but things for 3.99, thats great but more times then not all i get is the gold bars not the other stuff. If you say i can get 2 of everything and gold bars please give it to me. I am paying for it 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jmskc, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to know about the issue in your game!!  For any purchase issues, we will have to contact the King Customer Support through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact   The great thing is you can send the complaint in your own language (if you are not an English origin, that is) :+1:  

While filling out the form, make sure to select the correct game.  Then the Topic slot with "Problems with Purchase" and the Sub-Topic with "Unsuccessful Purchase".

You will receive an automated message with a ticket number as an acknowledgement and a representative will contact within next 2-3 days.  If you do not hear from them (which is rare due to piled up complaints they might have), you can send a reply to that automated message and request for follow-up.  

Hope you receive all your purchased boosters back!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?