⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dispenser bug?

Julius
Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
edited July 2019 in Support
I think the dispenser "knobs" shoudn't look like this in each level? They're way below than usual..

I'm playing on Windows 10.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Julius, welcome to our community.  I think the studio is testing these out now.  I am starting to see them on many levels.  I'm not sure what you mean that they are way below than usual.  The only thing that I am noticing from your print screen is that the candies that will be dispensed look very confusing.  Some are showing double striped candies and some are showing striped and wrapped.  Can you please let me know if you replay a level if this is happening as a glitch?  Also I'm curious to see what actually drops out of the dispenser.  I'll have to check my game on Windows 10 during the weekend to see what's showing on mine.  If you continue to see this mess on the top please post more print screens here and the level numbers so that we can report it to the studio.  I want to know also what candy actually does come out of the dispenser.
  • Julius
    edited July 2019
    Hi @Elsa, testing what? See the first row of candies, you'll see white knobs on the candies which is unusual compared to previous levels:

The knobs were above the candies, in their right place. That's why I'm asking if it's a bug or is it supposed to be this way.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Ok I just went into my game and took 2 print screens.  There is something weird because in all of our print screens it's in different places.  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator.  I want her to elevate this to the studio to find out what's correct and what isn't.  Also my first picture is a mess with all those striped candies and keys. She won't see this message until Monday when she is back in the office.  Let's see what the studio has to say about it.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    It is different with me in the Win 10 app too. At level 316, the propellers are too deep. At other levels it fits. 
    @Elsa
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi everyone :waving:

Thanks for reporting - I have couple of questions: @Julius does this happen on every level or at level 316 like @Werner_Cichy

As we are experiencing issues with various items not fitting on the Windows 10 app, I would like to see if changing the size of the game app size help? Meaning widening the game board and / making it more narrow? Does that make a difference? 

Let me know! Thanks so much :) 

• Werner_Cichy
    @Jelly Jenny
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/261229/size-ratio-is-no-longer-correct#latest
    It affects many more levels, 334, 349, 410, 487 ...
    I think it has to do with the resizing. I have inserted a link where I have already listed this problem.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Yes, it's most likely to do with the resizing issue. I've raised this with our technical team and hopefully it's solved soon. :+1:

• Julius
    I guess this is non-emergency issue? The problem is still exists (level 5151) @Jelly Jenny ?

• Werner_Cichy
    @Julius
    Yes, they are still working on it. It is not fixed yet
  • Julius
    edited September 2019
    A billion dollar company and they can't fix this stupid thing since July. What a joke King has become since Activision bought it....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?