⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I clear data on my phone then open my candy crash saga game an login with my fb account

shaikhshariq659
shaikhshariq659 Posts: 2 Newbie
Then i see my all collected reward gone how rhis possible plz back my all reward item my level is 1790 plz help me

Best Answers

• shaikhshariq659
    Answer ✓
    After clear data my game i loose my all collectedrewards items plz give back my all items..
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @shaikhshariq659
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😥
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

Answers

• shaikhshariq659
    Answer ✓
    After clear data my game i loose my all collectedrewards items plz give back my all items..
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @shaikhshariq659
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😥
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?