⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had about 101 Gold bars and now have 35. Kindly advise

Rehana22
Rehana22 Posts: 3 Newbie
I am not sure where my Gold Bars disappeared... I had about 101 or 106 and now it's down to 35. I had accumulated them, not purchased. But I would be scared of purchasing if I can just loose them like this.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rehana

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Rehana22, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

First I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps here.  Once you have the number please let me know but do not post the number here.  Once I hear back from you I will tag the community moderator who can go into your account to find out what's going on.

• Rehana22
    Hi Elsa,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I have sent you my ID in a separate message.

Kindly advise.

Many thanks!

Rehana
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your quick reply.  I will now tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  She will get notified and come here and then she will be able to help you privately.
  • Rehana22
    @Elsa - so quick question, when I tag with @ and the name, it becomes a private message? Also, how long usually to resolve this kind of issue...as in, when can I expect a message from Jelly Jenny?
  • _Elsa_
    No when you use that symbol and the name that means it's "tagged" and the person who I tagged gets a notice to come here to read the message.  It does not go into a private message.  They are 6 hours ahead of my time so it's now 10:25 in Spain.  She should get a notice tomorrow but please realize that this is not the only thing that she does for King. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Rehana22 :waving:

I have sent you a message with details about your Gold Bar transactions. The inbox you can find from the top right corner. :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?