Communitips! Share your tips and win some Gold!

Comments

• OlaSuperiorOlaSuperior Posts: 1
    There should be a list of top players in each continent. My thought πŸ’­  <3
  • destynn__2destynn__2 Posts: 7
    Don’t use your power 

• masha2007masha2007 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited July 21
    Hey @Rajabu can you tell me your username and I will send you a life!πŸ˜€
  • Happyjack23Happyjack23 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I have a few questions    One why am I not getting my free candy saga gifts? And  someone mentioned using your pets what are they talking  about? 
    John-18 said:
    Hi everyone,

My tip would be: Always try to make special candies, however, remember that sometimes it's better not to create a special one, but to break a small combo instead to manage to reach the end of the level! 

I hope I'm clear πŸ˜…

John - 18 this is a good idea.
     I found that it is not alway best to use the moves that t aware suggested for you. Look around for moves sometimes you  will find better moves on your Own.
  • David50David50 Posts: 2
    Try to save you're special weapons color bombs and everything into the later games cuz you're going to need them you can be any game without any ghetto charge UPS so saving
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Color Bombs are so very good. Remember sometimes a Color Bomb's a best effectiveness can be eliminating a color. So if you have no other moves well, try it. πŸ™ƒ

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

edited July 22
    Another thing with these fantastic Color Bombs: If the object of the level is to collect a certain amount of points, then Color Bombs eliminating a color that is good. Eliminate a color that there is a whole lot of if possible. Happy Crushing!

πŸ”¨ πŸ­πŸ”¨πŸ¬

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• superplayer2prosuperplayer2pro Posts: 2
    Feed candy frog before use it. It help you for 605 .
    edited July 23
    Ask questions when you do not understand something about the game. No question is insignificant. We are part of this Community because of our mutual devotion to the game. We can all learn something from each other. Or perhaps be reminded of something or conceive a new idea from another player's question.             πŸ”¨ πŸ­πŸ”¨πŸ¬  

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭
    @Scooterpie Can we ask questions relating to this website?
    This a signature .

@RumellKhan123

I do not quite understand your question? Encouraging people to ask questions is a Community Tip. Some participants (at least me) have been reluctant to ask a question because I feel other players will think it is insignificant. πŸ”¨ πŸ­πŸ”¨πŸ¬       

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭

@RumellKhan123

I do not quite understand your question? Encouraging people to ask questions is a Community Tip. Some participants (at least me) have been reluctant to ask a question because I feel other players will think it is insignificant. πŸ”¨ πŸ­πŸ”¨πŸ¬       
    I'm talking about asking question about this website: King.com. No relating primarily about the game.
    This a signature .