Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I'm not quite bothered by the Sugar Drops. But it is a fun feature.
  • RumellKhan123
    Options
    Remember that timed rewards are part of the challenge and fun. But at the time of timed rewards it's helpful at the time it is awarded to the player. It may have  limit of use but gets the game faster and efficient. So I don't see any negatives of the timed booster.
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    RumellKhan123 said:
    Remember that timed rewards are part of the challenge and fun. But at the time of timed rewards it's helpful at the time it is awarded to the player. It may have  limit of use but gets the game faster and efficient. So I don't see any negatives of the timed booster.
    Timed rewards are only useful to the player if s/he has any lives left and if the reward can actually be used in the level that is being played. More often than not, that is not the case.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone, 

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback. 

In the meantime if you have any thoughts or feedback regarding Sugar Drops and rewards you can keep leaving them here.

Thank you! 
  • RumellKhan123
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've earned rewards from Sugar Drops. I don't know what people are complaining about. I don't see anything wrong with it. Is Sugar Drops harming the game? If not, why complain for this? I think people just wat to complain.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you for the update Jelly Jenny, hopefully ccs players will be happy come mid August. 

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @RumellKhan123 How long have you been playing? Since the introduction of sugar drops to the game, they used to always give boosters that players could store and collect. That means players had the choice of when to use their boosters. I don't think anyone cares that much if timed boosters remain (I don't); it's the unrequested change to features such as sugar drops, the treat calendar, and apparently now the spin wheel that I and many others are against.

If King wants to give timed boosters in new events I rarely participate in anyway, then that is fine. At least there I have the choice to participate. But they should not touch longstanding features of the game that are valued and which no one ever complained about.
  • proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I've earned rewards from Sugar Drops. I don't know what people are complaining about. I don't see anything wrong with it. Is Sugar Drops harming the game? If not, why complain for this? I think people just wat to complain.

• proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Well when you get timed ones and don’t need them on that level or don’t have anymore lives it’s a waste. We can complain if we want. You have your opinion we have ours
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    The timed sugar drop boosters have stopped me enjoying playing CC.  For a long time I have collected boosters each day, saving them for when the new levels come out each week. I guess King don't care, they don't earn any money from me - except indirectly if I choose to watch ads, which hasn't been an option for a while.  
    Timed boosters give very little value and a great deal of frustration! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?