⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Options

Answers

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    I have uninstalled Candy Crush from my device. I will not be trapped into handing over money every day to play this game. No wonder candy crush stopped any free lives from friends in king.com.,it's to make us spend megabucks. Well it hasn't worked with me.
  • tback
    tback Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I just Posted in another thread that has this same topic. The above post states that this problem only happens on king.com but this is not true. I am using the Apple phone app, and I no longer receive lives or requests for lives from other people. I am lucky in the fact that  I can receive lives from a fellow household member that happens to be in my friends circle. But this is the only request that ever goes through. They have to be online at the exact same time as well. I also do not play through Facebook.
  • cindypops
    cindypops Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi. I cannot get to the next level as the program will not let me ask friends and I have had no extra lives for weeks
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Tech support seems unable to fix this.its now been going on for well over a month.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
     Since May 29 update. Two months. Unacceptable. I don't think they intend on fixing it at all. Maybe it was deliberate to get players to purchase lives and tickets. That's my take on all of this.
  • poucette6153
    poucette6153 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • Peggylee
    Peggylee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I had a Facebook account in candy crush with all my friends but now I have a king account, I can't get any life's, when I ask for them nothing comes up, please help
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    This has been an ongoing issue. Don't count on it getting fixed anytime soon. It's very apparent they have no intention of fixing the problem.
  • king9886921099
    king9886921099 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    This has been going on since last month, stuck at levels 215 & 216. All i can do is get the daily booster and that it! cannot get lives, send lives, no help. It's like my game has quit on me and I am stuck between levels 215 & 216! I am using a desktop on king.com.
  • Peggylee
    Peggylee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for commenting, all my Facebook friends are gone so I can't receive any lives, I play on my phone
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?