💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Charline said:
    I am on the site I was given by bearwithme to vote on the timed boosters and surprise, surpise there is NO place to vote.  Message I get says last update June 17.  I can only assume you DO NOT want us to vote on the horrible change since there is no place to vote on the link you gave me.>

Upvoting can be done right next to the "Last Updated June 17" message ☝
  • Boon
    Boon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Charline said:
    I am on the site I was given by bearwithme to vote on the timed boosters and surprise, surpise there is NO place to vote.  Message I get says last update June 17.  I can only assume you DO NOT want us to vote on the horrible change since there is no place to vote on the link you gave me.>
    Charline, 

Click here. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

On the left of this forum thread will will see what jelly Jean is talking about. Vote count as per writing is 196
  • Boon
    Boon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Sorry not sure how to edit my earlier post.

To vote go to

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

You should see the screenshot below. Click on the little arrow.... Cheers
  • IsabelMorais
    IsabelMorais Posts: 0 Newbie
     Completely  agree. These time boosters are useless and I am loosing all the interest in the game. I will still g
  • IsabelMorais
    IsabelMorais Posts: 0 Newbie
     Completely  agree. These time boosters are useless and I am loosing all the interest in the game. I will still give it another week, and then it will be over 

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    A new week of new levels.  I was hoping timed boosters would be gone.  They are still there and did not get a single lollipop hammer for completing the 180 sugar drops.  I used up all I had acquired trying to complete this level.  @Jelly Jenny  when is this madness going to end.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Lynn_Kalbfleisch Seems you missed her reply on the last page. "The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are at least until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback."
  • lmbarnett
    lmbarnett Posts: 4 Newbie
    NO use for this idiot change!  What were they thinking?!  Nobody is going to be blackmailed into paying, by this.  It is more likely that they will become annoyed enough to quit the game, instead. 😠
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Agree. While I might not quit this at times, very annoying game, I certainly will not pay for boosters.   
    Angry Face With Horns on Mozilla Firefox OS 25
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    Play the old flash version. You get regular boosters for collecting sugar drops. You will receive double the amount of sugar drops for passing a sugar drop level. From your computer or laptop go to https://king.com/play/candycrush. You may need to register/sign-up if you have not already done so. This link takes you to the old flash version of candy crush. If you see the dog, click on the dog or below the dog on the rectangle where it says "Get Adobe Flash Player." This will bring up a box where you can allow Adobe Flash to run. The example below is shown on the Microsoft Edge internet browser. Browsers vary, this may look different, the message box to allow flash player may appear in a different location. Also, our computers/laptops have different graphics cards, configurations etc. I can get the old flash version to work on a variety of  browsers but for me it will not work on Firefox. On Maxthon it just works, goes right to the game, no dog. On Opera "Click to enable Adobe Flash Player" appears in the middle of a blank screen. I do not know what browser you use? Boosters received on the old flash version sync with Win 10 and the HTML version but not with your mobile. Gold Bars sync everywhere.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?