Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Thank you Jelly Jenny.........l just hope that you are right.  Many months ago I was told that I would get my “reset” back..............still waiting 
    For this , once again I am not holding my breath .....sorry!
  • Charline
    Charline Posts: 5 Level 2
    Jelly Jenny why do we have to wait until mid-August for you to review the comments?  How could anyone including the people who decided to make this change possibly think it is a good ideal.  Although I must admit, the change has made me lose interest in play saga.  Therefore I have more time for other things and I am saving money, because I would buy the gold bars.  
  • Karen_Ann_3
    Karen_Ann_3 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Well, in the mean time, I won't be playing anymore. It's no longer fun and as many others have said, it frees up a lot of my time. So, until it goes back to how it was, peace out.
  • Charline
    Charline Posts: 5 Level 2
    went to the link, found timed sugar drops, said 197 votes, active, when I clicked on active told page could not be found.  have yet to see anything that said vote.
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    In case you haven't voted - please make sure you also vote in the poll to get rid of timed sugar drops.

With 21 pages of complaints (315 posts) why do you feel it necessary for us to vote when it's perfectly clear by the number of posts in this thread players are not happy with Timed Sugar Drops. Surely the message couldn't be clearer. Someone from King should make a post HERE if for nothing else to acknowledge they have misjudged players reactions.

Brize
  • Jozeph_Marinus
    Jozeph_Marinus Posts: 26 Level 2

Mee too with you for a timed boosters from the Sugar Drop. Not fun for this. Please back to old boosters 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Brize said:
    In case you haven't voted - please make sure you also vote in the poll to get rid of timed sugar drops.

With 21 pages of complaints (315 posts) why do you feel it necessary for us to vote when it's perfectly clear by the number of posts in this thread players are not happy with Timed Sugar Drops. Surely the message couldn't be clearer. Someone from King should make a post HERE if for nothing else to acknowledge they have misjudged players reactions.

Brize
    Over on the Soda Saga page we have 90+ pages of completely negative responses to one of their features dating back to February and they still have done nothing about it.  The mods even stopped responding, IMO because the feedback was so bad.

As for these timed sugar drop “rewards” they’re a complete joke.  It’s clearly an attempt by King to force players to purchase boosters.  I’ve noticed recently - at least in the 4 King games that I play - that prices for those foolish enough to pay actual money for virtual goods have increased greatly.  The useless “piggy bank” in particular which is unable to be unlocked in all 4 games.

Yes the message that we are unhappy is quite clear but it’s doubtful that anything will change unless King notices a revenue drop in the test group that has been burdened by this timed “reward” feature.  

tl;dr - If you, like me, are stuck in the timed booster test group do not under any circumstances spend money to play this game.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Brize said:

Brize
    Over on the Soda Saga page we have 90+ pages of completely negative responses to one of their features dating back to February and they still have done nothing about it.  The mods even stopped responding, IMO because the feedback was so bad.

As for these timed sugar drop “rewards” they’re a complete joke.  It’s clearly an attempt by King to force players to purchase boosters.  I’ve noticed recently - at least in the 4 King games that I play - that prices for those foolish enough to pay actual money for virtual goods have increased greatly.  The useless “piggy bank” in particular which is unable to be unlocked in all 4 games.

Yes the message that we are unhappy is quite clear but it’s doubtful that anything will change unless King notices a revenue drop in the test group that has been burdened by this timed “reward” feature.  

tl;dr - If you, like me, are stuck in the timed booster test group do not under any circumstances spend money to play this game.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Almost afraid to reply...in case they mess me up again.  Things are still back to normal for me....except...

They gave me back the beanstock and took away my "feed, bake thingamigger", but it was at 5/6 and I was waiting to collect 6/6 and had 35 hours left when it disappeared.  That was like STEALING my reward from me.

But no more timed sugar drops anymore ....been back to normal for s good couple of weeks now.

If they can do it for me, why not everyone else???
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?