No Space Challenge anymore? It was fun to have this to do on weekends while waiting for new levels?

Jane_Egler
Jane_Egler Posts: 2 Newbie
I don't get the space challenge anymore. Now I have nothing for the weekend while waiting for new levels on Wednesday. Because, also, no sugar drops to collect.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    I don't get the space challenge anymore. Now I have nothing for the weekend while waiting for new levels on Wednesday. Because, also, no sugar drops to collect.
    @Jane_Egler

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Space Race Challenge was never gone. It has been there all along. You can check it out in the Gold Cup of Fun Events in the Map. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    It might have gone, on this computer for both Firefox and Chrome there's no sign of the gold cup that I'd click on to view events
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    @mercerik - I am very happy that you still have the Space Race. However, countless of players simply do not have it anymore. It appeared as normal, and then soon disappeared and has not come back. Please do not dismiss our valid experience just because you are lucky enough to have a different one.
  • mercerik
    SagaR said:
    @mercerik - I am very happy that you still have the Space Race. However, countless of players simply do not have it anymore. It appeared as normal, and then soon disappeared and has not come back. Please do not dismiss our valid experience just because you are lucky enough to have a different one.
    @SagaR

Just so you know, I am not dismissing anything, I am stating the fact based on what I have. It is unfortunate that some do have this and others don't. This Challenge should be open to everyone as it has always been and should be. This has been out for quite a while now, this should not be used for Testing. It has been proven to work for a long time. 

• Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    I had it temporarily a few days ago, got my hammer, then the game disappeared. I was #1 in my race last week and now can't play this week. Total bummer!
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2

@Mercerik - I agree with SagaR.

When you reply with "Space Race Challenge was never gone. It has been there all along. You can check it out in the Gold Cup of Fun Events in the Map.", it does sound like you're in disbelief that it has not or could not be true. Just because you still have it!!! I play using Windows 10 and the Space Race Challenge did not appear this week. Right now the only thing in my Fun Events is the Build-A-Bot. There were a few more oddities going on this past week also.

• Anthony_Heredia
    Anthony_Heredia Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also had space challenge dissapear this week, and this morning discovered that my build a bot has also dissapeared..don't even have an icon for events any more
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
     Cobra said:

@Mercerik - I agree with SagaR.

When you reply with "Space Race Challenge was never gone. It has been there all along. You can check it out in the Gold Cup of Fun Events in the Map.", it does sound like you're in disbelief that it has not or could not be true. Just because you still have it!!! I play using Windows 10 and the Space Race Challenge did not appear this week. Right now the only thing in my Fun Events is the Build-A-Bot. There were a few more oddities going on this past week also.

@Cobra @SagaR @Jane_Egler

I am sorry guys. I didn't mean it that way. I myself was frustrated this weekend with the Champions Race. I don't understand the kind of rules they have in that competition. If they even have one. I was again Number 1 in the Weekly Race - Gold, having completed over 60 Levels as of yesterday when Yeti entered me into the Champions Race, did not consider my stats from there, resetting my wins to zero when the Number 1 player had already 47 wins to his name. Why enter me when it is about to end? To add insult to injury, Yeti announced that I was number 38 when it ended this afternoon? What kind of competition is that? Why enter me for a day? How can I even compete in that short period of time with the level I am in? It is totally dumb! I wish that is the competition that King should eliminate. It is awful and unfair.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I don't know what is going on with Dexter's Challenge, but I have seen quite a few posts that people had Dexter appear initially and as soon as you got the 50 green candies and the hammer - poof he was gone.  I had the same thing happen to me.  I just figure it is King changing things up again.  I'm hopeful it means something new and exciting may be coming soon. I try to be a glass half full kind of person.
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    No challenges available on my other computer either (both Chrome and Firefox)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?