Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    When collecting 180 sugar drops, three untimed lollipop hammers are usually obtainable..  But never "switches" or "hands".  Players who can finish all levels the first day or days from Wednesday (I'm at level 5135) are now relying on other methods of receiving switches and additional lollipops. To the King staff:  If you are out of valid modifications there is no shame in ending future Candy Crush Saga levels.
    I am on 5075 and it telling me no more levels available?
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5
    edited July 2019

@naychagurl

If you register/sign up all of the different versions of the game are supposed to sync. However, boosters collected on the old flash version do not sync with your mobile. Gold bars do sync with the mobile. On the computer you can also play the HTML version on your internet browser. The HTML version on your computer and the old flash version do sync. CC Win 10 app syncs. Some contests and features are not available in the old flash version as it only goes up to level 2825 but It is very good for collecting sugar drops for boosters. Good luck to you and happy crushing! 🔨🍭🍬
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    Thank you but I am way past level 2825 and Rarely play on my computer, mostly on my phone, so if the sugar drops don’t cancel it’s really not worth it. Thank you anyway for the advice
  • naychagurl
    I meant if the sugar drops don’t transfer
  • Dennis_Wilson
    Dennis_Wilson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Just another vote to get rid of the timed boosters when collecting sugar drops. The game is not giving any hand switches at all and almost no gold bars.

Please revert to the way it used to be where we could actually collect boosters to use when we are able to. Thanks.
  • grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    I agree it’s time to get rid of these useless timed sugar drops. I am in the waiting room again and cannot collect and store boosters for when the new levels come out. It’s been like this for well over a month now which means I don’t play the game half as much as I used to. There is no point!
  • naychagurl
    Agreed! Ditch the timed boosters earned with sugar drops!
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Now it has become very irritating getting timed boosters on sugar drops collection. Almost 2 months and king is not responding to heavy players demands. Busy counting dollars. 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5

@naychagurl

If you register/sign up, then all of the different versions of the game are supposed to sync. However, boosters collected on the old flash version do not sync with your mobile. Gold bars do sync with the mobile. On the computer you can also play the HTML version on your internet browser. The HTML version on your computer and the old flash version do sync. CC Win 10 app syncs. Some contests and features are not available in the old flash version as it  only goes up to level 2825 but It is very good for collecting sugar drops for boosters. Good luck to you and happy crushing! 🔨🍭🍬
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Why don't people ignore the time booster? Is this impossible to do?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?