💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Please please revert back to the old sugar drop machine. It is basically useless and when it does a sugar drop as a timed booster  I am never on the level involving that booster. Please give us back our original sugar drop machine!!!
  • groovyj
    groovyj Posts: 2 Newbie
    Like millions of other players, I used to play Candy Crush Saga at least twice a day. Once in the morning, and once in the night. The intention was to collect 180+180 Sugar Drops twice a day, and store as many boosters as possible to help me solve the new levels.

Now I play only on Wednesdays when the new levels are available.

Because, what's the point in playing the old levels daily, if I cannot store my rewards for future use?

Players who have completed all the available levels, have totally lost interest in playing daily due to the same reason.

And we are not playing the new levels also, because we don't have any stored boosters left.

Overall, it seems that if the latest update is not reverted at the earliest, Candy Crush will loose millions of it's faithful followers.

- Ketan Samant
    (India)

• groovyj
    groovyj Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Just so you know, if you use the link provided by Scooterpie above to play the game at King.com that website creates a whole slew of Temp Files on your computer. This is something King should fix ... And I also agree: A lot of people will give up this game or like me, just keep trying and trying until a level is done. I will not PAY TO BUY BOOSTERS
  • Dennis_Wilson
    Dennis_Wilson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Please bring back regular boosters that do not have a time limit.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    ...still wondering, if they have fixed it for me, why have they not done so for everyone else?
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5

@Fr_Cayman

King tries out new ideas for the game on us players. They roll out things to different groups at different times. Happy for you that you got the regular boosters back. 🙃

• ooper11
    ooper11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree completely. Please revert back to the untimed boosters. 
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    It ridiculous.  And this buildabot here one moment, then gone, then back again on an ongoing basis?  No need for that.  I had buildabot, put the game down to get another coffee, came back and it's gone again.

That just reeks of ineptitude.
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Exactly! I was going to play after several wins using the Buildabot boosters. Mine is gone too; taking with it my boosters that I won!!! What’s going on with King???? The programmers need to make this epic fail right!!! Get rid of timed boosters when you come back from vacation next month and fix the glitches!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?