Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    I believe you have missed the point about this. The timed boosters are useless not harmful. Plus there is no way to earn hand swaps anymore
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5
    @RumellKhan123
    I guess maybe it is!  🙃
  • Ritu_Pande
    Ritu_Pande Posts: 5 Level 2
    Can King please restore regular sugar drops ? The timed ones are useless . 
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    But what is the point complaining if it isn't harmful?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
    @Brian_Tate - if you play on a mobile platform and not Win 10 app on a PC, then 5075 is the highest level in Candy Crush Saga.  Next Wednesday another 30 new levels will be released.  Those playing on a PC with Win 10 are 60 levels ahead of us because the game studio had to do some additional steps before they can release new levels on Android or IOS. 

As far as Timed sugar drops go - the feedback has been passed to the studio and hopefully there will be a change sometime next month (when the studios are fully staffed again - after the summer holidays).
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5
    If you play across devices and make use of the different versions (Facebook, Mobile, Computer/Laptop, Old Flash at King.com) you would be intrigued by the possibilities.The computer/laptop version has 60 additional levels more than the mobile. All versions have their uses. Using them all and making them work together is sweet. Try it!  💖🍬🍭🔨
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    @RumellKhan123 The point of complaining is that they are not helpful either and the older ones were
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    I think some minor people find the feature useful and helpful. It is just the majority don't find it useful. But it does no good if we are going to let emotions in our way because a feature is found useless but not harmful. I think this has been addressed multiple times and I think the team are getting the message. It is quite intrusive if we are just going to tell them to make an action when they have agreed to do. I do wish people thought rationally instead of emotionally about the situation.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    @Brian_Tate - if you play on a mobile platform and not Win 10 app on a PC, then 5075 is the highest level in Candy Crush Saga.  Next Wednesday another 30 new levels will be released.  Those playing on a PC with Win 10 are 60 levels ahead of us because the game studio had to do some additional steps before they can release new levels on Android or IOS. 

As far as Timed sugar drops go - the feedback has been passed to the studio and hopefully there will be a change sometime next month (when the studios are fully staffed again - after the summer holidays).

Thanks for the info, love the game but hate the timed boosters

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    @RumellKhan123. One cannot ignore the timers. You lose 'em or lose 'em.  At least on my Android.  Now, if they came with a pause or use later button, that would be better!  

So mine are still back to normal, and now a "Fab5" Event.  This must be new?  I don't know what is fab about it though as I'm doing all the work.  🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?