Level 8

Options
Renee031
Renee031 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi i'm new to candy crush curious on why every time i beat level 8 with 3 stars it will only give me one star. 

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    As they say. 'One star is all it tales'.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Renee031 and welcome to our wonderful community.  I hope you are enjoying the game.  You have lots and lots of fun and challenging levels to conquer ahead of you. 

I just replayed level 8 and it appears there was a glitch.  When I normally replay a level - as I am playing it shows no stars and then as I earn them while playing the game - they appear.  But when I played level 8 it already showed 3 stars and then once I completed it  and it showed my score - then it showed me getting the three stars.  When you start playing the level - does it start off by showing you with one star, and even though after you complete it - you get three stars with your score - does it still show just one star on the map at that level?

OK - I just replayed the level again and now it worked like it should with no stars showing when I started off replaying the level and then my accumulating them as I played the game.  If you are still having this problem, can you please take a screen shot when you start the level (does it show you already having 1 star before you start)?  If you are still having this problem it is definitely a glitch and we can help get this fixed for you.  When you reply in the comment below - if you tag me @bearwithme - then I will know you have responded and can back to you quickly.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?