Say hello to the community and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Moises79Moises79 Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Buenos días compañeros. En el nivel 2814 y descansando después de 20 niveles con una vida. Saludos a todos
  • EvilleanEvillean Posts: 1
    I have level 5015 waiting for .more to be added
  • sparkle100sparkle100 Posts: 1
    Hello, I go by sparkle 100 just wanted to introduce myself

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome everyone who is new here. I hope you enjoy it here.
  • Happyjack23Happyjack23 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Hello dnovak, what part of Wisconsin are you from? I have a lot of family that live there.
  • MufasaMufasa Posts: 1
    Hello my name is mustafa and I am in Rwanda, East Africa. I love candy crush
  • cabeiercabeier Posts: 10
     Hey everyone just a quick note about me. I live in Virginia near Washington DC. I have four kids, two cats and two dogs, two saltwater fish tanks (one a reef tank) and two freshwater fish tanks ranging in size from 30g to 220g ( not sure on the leader conversion but I know it’s a lot LOL ). Needless to say I’ve got a lot of hobbies but my favorite one is playing candy crush to drown out the noise of my kids yelling at their Xboxes :).
    Hello dnovak, what part of Wisconsin are you from? I have a lot of family that live there.
    Tip: If you are going to mention someone in the forum you can use the '@' before their name because otherwise the person will not able to recognise your message for them. So it would be @dnovak .

I'm glad you've joined. I hope you like it here. Try to familiarise around the place and make it your home. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. We are a friendly bunch.
  • jfniceejfnicee Posts: 1
    Hi everyone I’m jfnicee and I’m new here but not new to the king games. I just hit level 5000 on candy crush and I also love playing farm heroes super saga and some others. I’m happy that I found this forum
  • gilda1964gilda1964 Posts: 1
    Hello everyone I'm Gilda ,I'm from Texas and I live this game I play everyday and still can't get enough of it..
  • jolietjoliet Posts: 1
    edited July 26
    Hi my name is Joliet! Waiting for new levels .... that's my story of my life 

And you?
  • norm3636norm3636 Posts: 5
    I'm norm3636 and am addicted
  • maine207maine207 Posts: 2
    Hi!!!! I’m Jessica from Maine 
  • ChasityCChasityC Posts: 14
    Hello Candy crushers , My name is Chasity,  I've been playing for almost 4 years.. I've never hit the  jackpot :( , I have a dog, also a parrot,  And  a PTSD support Cat <3 and also 4 other Rescued Cats.. like you I have a cat that really thinks he is either human or a Dog.  But he does not think he's a cat.  He has no fear at all SMH , I play this game at night mostly to calm my Feelings, Emotions and Stress
    I also he have 4 children and a granddaughter.. 
    ❤🥳🤗

I'm glad everyone has joined. I hope you like it here.