⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

At the end of May I stopped receiving lives, extra moves and tickets to advance to the next level.

bkessler
bkessler Posts: 1 Newbie
I only play at King.com on my laptop. (NOT THROUGH FACEBOOK) I am at game 560 ready to advance but have not been getting any lives, extra moves or tickets to advance since the end of May.  I have contacted support three times and keep getting instructions to fix a facebook issue.  I am able to send lives when asked and am not able to send extra moves when asked.  I can play any old game but want to move on to new games. Has anyone else had these issues and how can I get fixed?

Best Answer

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    @bkessler @mel21

Yes, King no longer supports the 'old version' on King.com. I think it will not change anything. I often play there too. However, also on Facebook. If you have Windows 10 on the laptop, you can download the app in the Microsoft Store and play without Facebook. There's the new version, and you do not need tickets anymore.

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    This issue was first raised on the 29th May and they have not fixed it.  When I spoke to Jenny last (community moderator)  
    King is working on the issue but something tells me they are not trying very hard.  I think its an excuse with them 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Answer ✓
    @bkessler @mel21

Yes, King no longer supports the 'old version' on King.com. I think it will not change anything. I often play there too. However, also on Facebook. If you have Windows 10 on the laptop, you can download the app in the Microsoft Store and play without Facebook. There's the new version, and you do not need tickets anymore.
  • mel21
    Thanks for letting me know that king does not support the old version,I have not got Windows 10 I am on Windows 7 on the laptop.  I am on Facebook but on Facebook I would have to start on Level 1 and on King.com I am on Level 1525.  I have tried to sync my progress from King.com to Facebook but it wont let me.   I have tried doing this for a while now even with Jennys help a while back but could not do it.   Every time I have tried I have a pop up to that nothing will be posted to Facebook.   I have even tried contacting King .com a  while back but you cant even get through to them.   So what do you suggest
  • Werner_Cichy
    edited July 2019
    @mel21
    Did you try to sync your score via the Settings menu on King.com?
    Do you have a different email address on Facebook than on King?
  • mel21
    Yes as I said earlier every time I tried that I have a pop up to say that nothing will be posted to Facebook . We tried everything but nothing.   Can you suggest something else 
  • Werner_Cichy
    @mel21
    Check with facebook under settings whether the app has this setting.

• mel21
    I have the apps and websites page open now and where you have the two choices I only have the candy crush one showing I dont have the ups option.  How do I have the other option up
  • Werner_Cichy
    edited July 2019
    @mel21
    The UPS app has nothing to do with it! Sorry
    The CCS App must be activ
    I can not help right now. It is also possible that the browser blocks the data. You can try using a different browser. I use Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
  • mel21
    I am on the Chrome browser .   The CCS App is active with me.   Thanks for your assisstance 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?