Vote and let us know - do you play previous levels in Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,392 Candy Moderator
    Elsa said:
    Do you know if they all play Saga?  Right now I am keeping the game lists separately otherwise I'd be tagging well over 100 people.  I'll add them to Saga but if you think any play the other games please let me know and I can add them to those games too. Thanks!
    Hello again @Elsa, Yes, they all play Original Candy Crush, not sure about other games though!!  So, please do add them to your CCS list only :+1:  

Also, please exclude @caambuj, as he wrote above that he is only on Friends, Jelly and Farm Super.  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,392 Candy Moderator
    caambuj said:
    Thnx @Pummy Raj  for tagging me =)
     But I am sorry to say that now i spent less time towards candy crush saga  after playing almost 6 years (4700+). Presently consentrate on CCFS, FHSS and CCJS.
    Its very difficult to play previous levels due to time constrant and tight job schedule.
    Hello Ambuj,
    I have seen you in Candy Crush a bit often!  That's why, I thought you are playing this game too, sorry about that!

Yeah, when you get a chance, you can come back and play your CCS as you are only 300+ levels to current last level :D   
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Yes, sometimes
    I put my vote in!
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Yes, all the time
    Yes. In fact it's about the only thing I do on CCS since I rarely play new levels. My two reasons for doing so: a) collect sugar drop (mainly) and Build-a-Bot/Space Dash/event boosters and b) get the #1 score in a level.
  • Eiliesha_Jarman
    Eiliesha_Jarman Posts: 213 Pro Player 👑
    Yes, all the time
    Yes 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    No
    NO, I NEVER DID!
     Strive And Move Forward has been my Motto
    since I started playing Candy Crush Saga in 2012.
    Why Rehash The Past when there are More To Explore?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Yes, all the time
    @Jelly Jenny
    Yes, I play the old level when it comes time.The most interesting moment in the game is the ''Old Level play''. Certainly profitable. For example👉 Add more Stars, Sugar Stars, Sugar Drop Collecting, Beat Scores of Friends, etc. Most fun is to look back at the old items 😜 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Yes, all the time
    I play previous levels to collect sugar drops for boosters; to complete the Daily quests; for Rami/Didi; and sometimes to improve my score and try and get sugar stars!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    Yes, all the time
    @mercerik
    But what do you do when you are waiting for new levels? As I move forward in the game progression in addition to what has already been mentioned, I keep a list of intriguing levels and go back and check them out again later. I make notes as to which ones may have potential for collecting different candies (color bombs, stripes etc.) I also make note of levels that have the potential of extreme cascades. 🙃 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Yes, all the time
    I play lower levels all the time to complete challenges/ earn extra stars/ send lives to friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?