⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can someone please help

Options
prinkmanx
prinkmanx Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello! I was directed here twice now by customer support. My game glitched on my iphone so I had to remove and reinstall the game. I was synced in facebook before this happened. When I loaded the game; all my boosters, inventory, gold bars, lives from friends disappeared. I won space races, won gold bar races, and reached 5,000 level so I had tons of power ups saved. Months of hard work gone. Please help! No one seems to want to help in candy crush customer service area. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @prinkmanx
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Show me a screenshot of your game map. After watching the screenshot, I can understand what your problem is there.😊
  • prinkmanx
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @prinkmanx
    In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😥
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.
    According to your screenshot, which I understand 👇
    Your game may not be fully connected to the server. Slow internet can be a big reason for this. Notice that the connecting wheel rotates longer than before?
    Update device software, If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available,
    Touch Download and Install.Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.Wait for the update to download.Your Apple iPhone  will restart to complete the update.

Log out game > Restart device > Log in again > Play at least 1 easy level.
    Let me know 😄  

• prinkmanx
    Options
    I’m doing it now. Will keep you posted. I only have one device so you’re saying there might be a chance it’s still stored in my iphone? customer service doesn’t restore anymore? you have to do it?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @prinkmanx
    We do not have accounts for stored boosters on Android or iPhone. Because they don't sync. Only boosters purchased are refundable. We're sorry for your problem 😥
  • prinkmanx
    Options
    Didn’t work. Anyways, thank you. I think I’m removing the game since it will invoke PTSD at this point to save again and spend hours and hours to regain them back.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @prinkmanx
    Don't be discouraged, you can get a lot from the community, which is more than losing. Keep an eye out here.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/news-contests-special-events

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?