⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    edited July 2019
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello guys 🙏

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. And there was a problem with the lives exchange. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.

Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same. You can also unlock through the mobile app.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient 😎
  • lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Sukanta_Biswas you miscomprehend, we are not looking to experience the new html5 experience on Facebook or on our phones, we just wish to play on the old flash platform on King.com. What don't you understand? The game is playable, but it makes it more difficult and less enjoyable because we aren't receiving lives from our friends, nor do we recieve extra moves. Be patient you say, I can't believe that anyone is trying to resolve this, it should have been fixed weeks ago. If you're going to reply to this please don't give me a variation of replies so far, all the explanations are the same but words are in a different order and nobody knows when it will be fixed.
  • mel21
    Sukanta Biswas   Regarding your mssg earlier where you said that you can sync your progress from King.com to Facebook I have tried even with Jennys  assistance but I could not it at all.   When you go the settings process on King.com I have a pop up to say that nothing will be posted to facebook.   Jenny sent me a screen shot on june 28th And I messaged her back then
    to tell her that is the screenshot photo I have where it showed that nothing will be posted to Facebook but on her screenshot she had a blue pop up button to sync progress underneath where it said nothing will be posted to Facebook but on mine I dont have anything underneath where it says nothing will be posted to Facebook.  So she could not help me further.  Perhaps you can help me as on King.com I am on Level 1525  where on Facebook I would start on Level 1

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Patient? We've been hearing this since May 29. If King.com intends to discontinue support and assistance for all King.com online games, they should stop accepting $ for a game that doesn't work. I switched my game to Bubbe Witch Saga 2 because of the problems with Candy Crush, and now IT doesn't work properly either! No lives or tickets for 4 days now......appears to be a pattern developing here.
  • Submariner
    Submariner Posts: 6 Level 2
    Still waiting for King.com.....hmmmm BE PATIENT?? I an Not joining facebook either. Just give me some gold bars and I'll buy my way to the next level like I had to do already for other stupid tooth fairy problems.
  • juana29
    juana29 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hello, good afternoon, I still think it's a lie that more than 2 months passed and nothing was solved in the problem of sending or receiving lives. If you enter the kingdom, you have friends but no lives enter and everything that appears is only buy.Purchase and buy.If you play online at king.com, it's the same.You can't do anything and not only that, it also freezes the screen.As someone in the community says. "Always the same answer" or otherwise they say go to facebook.I do not understand.Candy Crush made an agreement with that social network and the thousands that do not have facebook we no longer have the right to play online? Why do those who claim to be moderators give us an honest answer It seems to me that the thousands of people we are waiting for deserve the truth. They say it will work only with Facebook and that's it. Really, a king-sized platform is impossible, totally impossible, with the technology they have, the developers that they have, that the problem persists. Please, someone answer honestly. Have a beautiful day.
  • mel21
    Two months has passed since this issue was first raised. Not everybody wants to go on facebook and I dont blame them . 
     I fell for that I opened a Facebook acc in the hope of playing the game still only to find out that King .com will not sync my progress to Facebook.  I had the assisstance of Jenny to sync my progress but to no avail. I did send a mssg to another moderator 4 days ago when he said that you can sync the progress and I told him of my problem that I cannot sync my progress but as of yet I am stiill waiting for a reply.  Really I will not my breath for a reply. I think that King .com and the moderators are entwined and both sing from the same hymn page.  You have not heard anything from the moderators on this issue for a while now I wonder why.  Is it because that the moderators are disgusted by the snails pace of King .com to rectyfing this a issue and they are trying to keep a straight face  
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    I need gold bar 500+ and unlock next episodes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?