Vote and let us know - do you play previous levels in Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Comments

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, all the time
    I play previously played levels all of the time!  I mostly play those levels to participate in the Sugar Drop Challenge, the Space Race Color Bomb Challenge, and to earn boosters to take with me to new and more difficult levels. Elsa - great idea for a search box to access previously played levels! I am currently on level 2816, and it takes me forever to scroll down to older levels.
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Options
    When I get to the end of the road after having played all available levels I play previous levels to collect sugar drops for boosters. I also play to complete the Dynamic Duo and special fun events like Candy Pet and Space Dash. I like to try to get the top score on previous levels and try to get 3 sugar stars. Also to give lives to my friends that are on the lower levels. AT one time, a long time ago, the episodes were on the side of the screen so you could scroll back easily. I would like to have this feature back.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    1. Love collecting Sugar drops to enhance my booster kitty
    2. Love to collect all 3 stars for all levels
    3. Love to play just because................................!!!!!

Thanks for the tag @Pummy Raj :)
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, sometimes
    In my Candy Crush Saga, about 90 % of the levels I have played only one time and will never go back to them. I do play some old levels over and over again, but only for the following purposes:
    - Dynamic Duo
    - to feed Didi and Rami in Candy Pet
    - Space Race
    - to build the Build-a-Bot (or equivalents, like the flying saucers I have now)
    - the Daily Quest, when I still was lucky enough to have it (has been gone for a few months now, sniff...)

I have a very limited number of levels I play again:
    - levels 1-10 for Dynamic Duo purposes, and to feed Didi and Rami (level 7 is especially good)
    - level 3309 which is an excellent level for blue candies, green candies, striped candies and of course colour bombs
    - level 252 for the Dynamic Duo challenge "Gather 1200 orange candies".

Those are the only levels I play again and again. I would never go back to play a level just to get three stars or sugar stars etc.or to improve my score. Once I'm done with a level, I'm done. =)
  • RbCloyne
    RbCloyne Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, all the time
    I do for many of the same reasons already mentioned.
    improve score, collect special candies for some events
    accumulate boosters to help with difficult levels...
  • saima212
    saima212 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, all the time
    Yes quiet lot of time during bot build. And space dash scroll down to level 6 7 8 9  to build them up and 3309!to d did contest and scroll down to play candy drop level  🍬🍬🍭🍭🍬🍬🍭🍬🍭
  • Zoeandlaura
    Zoeandlaura Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I play previous levels to fill the bot. I used to play old levels for sugar drops but now it is a waste of time because boosters are mostly timed
  • emsa8
    emsa8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, all the time
    As I finish normally new levels latest till Sunday I play old levels for several reasons:
    * distraction and fun while waiting for Wednesday
    * feed Rami/Didi for collecting the final  boosters in round 6
    * fulfill tasks of the candy quest to collect boosters (eg collect 200 candies) 
    * improve levels from 1 star to at least 2 as a contest for myself.
    * not forget to spin for the daily level (thought never winning a jackpot in 4 years is statistically stupid and ridiculous by King having it programed this way... Just saying) 

In former times it was also nice (though little boring) to collect sugar drops from time to time, but due to the change to timed boosters its not attractive any more.
  • Hesham_Shaheen
    Hesham_Shaheen Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, all the time
    Thanks, @Jelly Jenny
    I always play old levels to improve my score and get the missed stars

• Mangai
    Mangai Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, all the time
    Yes all the time.
     I play older levels for to collect sugar drops and build a bot/ space dash to gain boosters to finish hard levels. scroll down option will be helpful to play older levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?