⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can anyone give me the link to restore internet contact for candy crush saga?

2»

Answers

• Munk
    Munk Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi. Hope you are well today. I just wanted to confirm that I will not lose my levels if I uninstall and reinstall. Do I do that at Google play, king.com, or facebook?  I want to be sure that I do it correctly. Thank you. Munk

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Munk said:
    Hi. Hope you are well today. I just wanted to confirm that I will not lose my levels if I uninstall and reinstall. Do I do that at Google play, king.com, or facebook?  I want to be sure that I do it correctly. Thank you. Munk

You saved the game progress in the Kingdom. So your levels are safe 😊
  • Munk
    I'm sorry to be such a bother. Then it doesn't matter if I do it from Google play or king?  I'm so scared to do the wrong thing! Thanks for all your help, Sukanta_Biswas.  Munk
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Munk said:
    I'm sorry to be such a bother. Then it doesn't matter if I do it from Google play or king?  I'm so scared to do the wrong thing! Thanks for all your help, Sukanta_Biswas.  Munk
    Do not afraid. If you lose a level, I'm here 😜
  • Munk
    Well, I finally got the nerve to do it!  It took me back to level I was on when I lost connection, 4419, instead of one I was on when when I uninstalled, 4444. So much better than going back to level one!!  Thank you. Thank you.  You rock! Munk
  • tutti1612
    tutti1612 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have read some of the solutions but they failed. Looks like my only option is reinstall. But I'm afraid I might lose my progress. This is because I have played without saving on f.b. how can I save my progress if I'm unable to connect to f.b
  • Munk
    I play from king.com.  I uninstalled and reinstalled. I was afraid of losing my levels but when I  signed back in with my account gmail and pad, I  was taken to the level l was on before app was corrupted. I made sure my tablet was synced before trying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?