Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• SarahJ3
    SarahJ3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I didn’t know that. How do you reset the game when you first start and get different candies?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @SarahJ3 you can do it by clicking on the pink cogwheel on the bottom left of your game then click on the board icon with an arrow on it as shown on this picture 
  • njuteh
    njuteh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Need help restoring my Candy crush progress,
    It has taken me back to level 1 in odus from 400 and above
  • Edugator
    Edugator Posts: 12 Level 2
    Sometimes MORE is NOT better!  If I'm having trouble with a level sometimes I select 1 of every booster available (usually 3 different ones are available) before I start - thinking that will increase my chance of winning.  On some levels that is a BAD idea.  Those extra boosters can cause unwanted cascades and ruin my strategy.  For example, I wait patiently for the conveyor belt to move a candy or booster to a specific position I want, but before it can get there one of my "extra" boosters sets off a cascade that ruins a 10-move strategy.  UUUGGHHH   I forgot which level it was, but I did not win it until my build-a-bot was totally gone and I did not select any boosters on my own.
  • Emmark12
    Emmark12 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• hodgeepoo
    hodgeepoo Posts: 7 Level 2
    I think for any level when your game starts make any special candies first then try to work from the bottom of the board, you never know what will fall into place.
  • ayeshabryan
    ayeshabryan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Remember to stay level headed and calm 
  • Stonymahony
    Stonymahony Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• ailini
    ailini Posts: 2 Newbie
    Siempre es bueno combinar una bomba de color con un caramelo a rayas, explosivo u algún otro, lo mejor es dejarlo ahí hasta poder combinarlo con alguno de estos, pero cuidado con cada movimiento que hagas porque puede explotarse antes de hacerlo! 
  • John_Chik
    John_Chik Posts: 62 Level 3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?