Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    Right now I have timed boosters for most things on my Win 10 App and the HTML version on my internet browser. Just collect your sugar drops for regular boosters on the old flash version at King.com. You can collect regular boosters like always and just work around the timed booster problem until it is fixed. 
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    The timed boosters for sugar drops is a terrible, terrible thing.  Those of us who wait for new levels every week know how hard they can be without the extra boosters that we can call upon when we need them.  Please listen to your loyal players!
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    has anyone contacted king directly about this?
  • Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    @Jelly_Jenny. Good morning!! I have commented more than once that having times sugar drops is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous!!. I'm never on a level where I can use them. AND today the sticker you get for winning your first level today is GONE too. I'm getting so frustrated with this game!!! If these so called Developers or the Studio even exists then they should be ashamed of themselves for making players feel like LOOSERS!!!!
  • docterv
    docterv Posts: 2 Newbie
    Add me to the list of timed booster haters. What's the point of winning a booster if it disappears before you can use it? The space ship booster isn't working on my iphone since yesterday. Even though I have a full ship, no boosters show up in the game. 
  • sweetpea8
    sweetpea8 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Same here love the game but can't use the boosters and time there is no fly to try and win the 1/3 and 5 pieces of gold play flavor bring back the sugar drops
  • Barb_Howard
    @QueenB. Why has there been no new updates to CC since mid June? There is usually 1 a week? Is King to embarrassed to do an update because of HORRIBLE mess they have created with  times boosters? It's very sad to see comments that certain people have the old non timed sugar drops. Why??? I was proud of myself for reaching level 4021 but now I can't even bother to play because it's Useless to even try!!!!

• Scoutlarue
    Scoutlarue Posts: 2 Newbie
    how are you supposed to win without boosters. waste of time.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Feeling what everyone is feeling, just tired of posting because things are not getting better😐
  • Barb_Howard
    Same here. I don't think King really cares no matter what we say. There hasn't even been an update since early July!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?