Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• lilflip182
    lilflip182 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Is it possible to change your partners?  I love the new features but it’s tough to win when your teammates do not contribute.  This would be super cool if you allow users to pick their team.  Thanks
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Is it possible to change your partners?  I love the new features but it’s tough to win when your teammates do not contribute.  This would be super cool if you allow users to pick their team.  Thanks
    I'm not sure. But it would be an interesting idea if we could change our partners. Unless this feature doesn't exist you can come up with this idea here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs.

I agree. It is quite tough when your teammates are inactive. Perhaps we should have an active team. Should we have this idea forward?
  • June_Lafferty
    June_Lafferty Posts: 2 Newbie
    Do NOT like or appreciate the "team" features that suddenly appear on my game/account...currently the Fantastic Five Team.   Please at least give us a way to decline/opt out.  A simple "no thanks" button to click and it can disappear for those of us that consider an invasion of privacy, some of us just like playing singularly.  Would be great if you could remove it from my account.  I accidently clicked on it to end the game and it's constantly there.  Also, don't like the changes of not earning boosters when reaching sugar drop levels, now getting timed boosters (ie. 15 min of color bomb) but this is only when out of lives.  Gee, how do I use 15 min. of a booster when I don't generate another life for 20 plus minutes?  I'd have to BUY lives.  Tacky.  Put it back the way it was, let us earn a few boosters and/or gold bars.  And to drop the piggy bank gold bars from 60 to 30?  Still for $2.99....how foolish...very customer unfriendly....drastic.  Very greedy.  The changes are making it much less enjoyable to play....please get rid of Fantastic Five, or at least give the option of joining in.  
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Do NOT like or appreciate the "team" features that suddenly appear on my game/account...currently the Fantastic Five Team.   Please at least give us a way to decline/opt out.  A simple "no thanks" button to click and it can disappear for those of us that consider an invasion of privacy, some of us just like playing singularly.  Would be great if you could remove it from my account.  I accidently clicked on it to end the game and it's constantly there.  Also, don't like the changes of not earning boosters when reaching sugar drop levels, now getting timed boosters (ie. 15 min of color bomb) but this is only when out of lives.  Gee, how do I use 15 min. of a booster when I don't generate another life for 20 plus minutes?  I'd have to BUY lives.  Tacky.  Put it back the way it was, let us earn a few boosters and/or gold bars.  And to drop the piggy bank gold bars from 60 to 30?  Still for $2.99....how foolish...very customer unfriendly....drastic.  Very greedy.  The changes are making it much less enjoyable to play....please get rid of Fantastic Five, or at least give the option of joining in.  
    I agree with you. I think for Episode Races or other events or challenges there should be an option to discontinue to take them. I do not wish to take on next Fast Race. You can suggest this in the Ideas Section.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @lilflip182

There is no way to change the members of each F5 team. It is a painstaking
     process than just getting rid of the Competition. I don't care much about the
     Fantastic 5 anymore since the points were reduced. It is not as worthwhile
     as it was when it first started on June 5. It is like a Turtle Five Challenge
    because the score move so slow. It is agonizing! I prefer the Episode
    Race better, although the prize is a meager 5 Gold Bars when there
    are 15 Levels to complete per Episode. You'll have to complete
    2 Episodes, equivalent to 30 Levels to get 10 Gold Bars total
    that you can redeem in exchange for 5-Extra Moves. 

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    F5 is no fun at all, last time i had three inactive teammates and this time is two. Just like other game, player should clear one level before teams up with others. This will screen out those inactive.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Just got this feature today and its kind of frustrating because even though it sounds fun I can barely contribute as I have cleared all released levels...feel bad for my other team mates as they get cheated as I cant contribute any points except for the measly 25 points of logging in every day.....points should be added for even replaying levels..that way the players who have cleared all levels have a reason to come bank to play the levels yet again !!!
  • Heather_Souza
    Heather_Souza Posts: 3 Newbie
    The fantastic 5 would be a lot more fun if the matches were made better. I keep getting stuck with players that aren’t active. I have completed all the levels & have to wait until Wednesday’s for new levels. Despite this I still log in daily to get those points & can contribute when new levels are unlocked on Wednesday’s. So my usual contribution is around 3k. But most of my “team mates” contribute less than a few hundred or 0. I was told the matches were based on average points you contribute, but that’s obviously not the case if I keep getting “matched” with such low scoring players
  • CCMe
    CCMe Posts: 2 Newbie
    I don't want to take part in Fantastic Five and briefly could change the settings to opt out.  This has now disappeared.  It needs reinstating.  Also why do I have to turn the music off every time I play?  Can settings not remain once you have altered them?
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    I have had the fantastic five for a while now. I like it much more than the dynamic duo/buddy challenge. With the fantastic five just play as you normally do and collect a few boosters. You do not really have to pay any extra attention to it. I have the dynamic duo turned off it is annoying, 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?