⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all my boosters and no sync between cellphone - computer

OnlyMe_
OnlyMe_ Posts: 18 Level 2
Hey,
I write to you because I don't think the support here in my country can't help me...

I've lost all my boosters... How can I get them back?

I've always played Candy Crush Saga on my android cellphone. 
Since april this year it's has not worked propertely with daily booster, can't log in and so on..

Yesterday I downloaded Candy Crush Saga (from microsoft store)  to my computer, and noticed that it's was no sync between computer-cellphone. On the phone I was up in level 2223, and on the computer I lost about 120 levels! And all my collected boosters are gone on the computer..

Today I reinstalled Candy Crush Saga on my cellphone because the game have more and more start to bugging and and after the reinstall I dropped down to level 2103 and also all the boosters disappeared.

But! After the reinstall on the phone the daily wheel is working again, and I still have my collected goldbars.

Hope for the best.
(And no, I don't use facebook.)

With best regards
/Eva

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @OnlyMe_, you do not need to start all over at all.  I am very happy to hear that you have a Kingdom account.  All that you have to do is to get your user ID # by following the steps here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

Please let me know if you any further help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @OnlyMe_
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

We're very sorry for your problem. In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

After playing Level 2103, your game was corrupted, for which you could not sync the next levels with the server. You have synced up to level 2103. You will be able to start playing from 2104 at any time you are logged in on any device.

Windows 10 app is currently the most advanced platform. The boosters you store there are all safe.Even if you app uninstall, the boosters will return. 

You can find some information about Android,  here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/262727/some-tips-for-android-users#latest

• Benson77
    Benson77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have the same problem, except I use iPhone xs
    Will my boosters return after reinstalling?
  • OnlyMe_
    Hello Sukanta_Biswas,

Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for the welcome.

I didn't know it was so bad that I dropped all the boosters because the King.com/candy crush saga can't put any program in the mobile phone app that prevents me from losing all the collected stuff I got during all the years I've been playing this game.

I have not seen any warnings about "you will lose all your boosters if your mobile phone crashes, if you need to install if CCS or CCS is not working properly".
    Maybe that warning should be there when you install the app for the first time?

I should never have reinstalled CCS on my phone if I knewed everything disappeared (except the goldbars whom I don't use). 
    The last update here in Sweden was in juli, and that update didn't work.

And you say that if you install CCS on your computer and it will sync with my phone, shouldn't all my boosters be collected there? Because I first installed on the computer, tried to sync before reinstalling CCS on the phone. But there are zero boosters on the PC game.

I looked around the forum yesterday and noticed that some people are getting answers from the staff here that they will be looking at the player account, and they will get boosters back after having the same problems I have. So is it difference between people and other people having the same problem?

I said yesterday that the game worked now on my phone. I was sooooo wrong about that!
    CCS does not work after the reinstallation.
     Pictures freeze, become fuzzy, screen gets black and I see nothing.

For me, it is important that CCS works on my phone as it is a good distraction when I hop on the train / bus.

I bring a screen shot so you see what I mean by my annoyance with lost boosters and a game that doesn't work.

Hope you have a better weather than here in sweden…

With kind regards
    /Eva

• OnlyMe_
    edited August 2019
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @OnlyMe_
    You made a beautiful question. You installed the game on a PC but you didn't get any boosters because you didn't have any synced boosters. From now on, all the boosters you collect on the PC will be synced to the server. However, Android's booster won't sync with the PC.
    Everyone is special to us, even you. We can never give a booster back in the event of that. I don't know where you've seen that. However, purchased boosters are refundable.

According to your screenshot, the game app has crashed. I made a post on this topic you can see here.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/262727/some-tips-for-android-users#latest

Let me know  :)

• OnlyMe_
    So every booster I've had doesn't count when I installed CCS on my computer? 
    How is it that all the gold bars I have on my mobile phone have been synchronized with the computer? I had many boosters that you see on my screenshot. 
    And they were there while I installed CCS on my computer. 
    The boosters disappeared the day after that when I installed CCS again on my phone. 
    And I would never have done it if it had not become blurred / frozen / black screens and so on.
    No, all my boosters have been collected over the years and none bought

It is good that my boosters are collected on my computer, but I do not bring my computer in the train. 

I looked at what you suggested about tips for android users.
    And that was old news!
     I've been playing since 2013 ... 
    For example; CCS is automatically updated on my phone. 
    The last time it was updated was today and still gets it wrong.

I connect to the server/network many times daily.
    And a newly reinstalled app shouldn't crash?

If there is something wrong with the program that causes CCS to crash, then we users should not be punished for it. Right?

I imagine many more than I have done exactly what I did. Reinstalled the app and hoped it would work smoothly.

You wondered where I was looking to get boosters back ... How about this post where @cezdiamond replied.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @OnlyMe_ :)
    According to you, you say this is an update issue?
    So why didn't my App crash, or I couldn't find any more problems like that? 
    I'm bringing your feedback to the community manager's attention  :)
  • OnlyMe_
    According to you, you say this is an update issue?
    -It can be so. 
    The mobile app has not worked properly since April, although it was updated a few times.

So why didn't my App crash, or I couldn't find any more problems like that? 
    -Don't ask me, I'm not a technician!:o

I'm bringing your feedback to the community manager's attention   
    -Do it
  • OnlyMe_
    I'm still here, and still waiting to get my lost boosters back and an answer from the community manager....
  • OnlyMe_
    You know .. I'm still here waiting for you to give my boosters back.
    I have come to the conclusion that no one want to discuss this with me.
    And it wasn't enough to lose all the boosters. Last week I dropped my phone in the ground and the screen burst. 
    So, new mobile phone and in with candy crushes saga and all the boosters gone .. a g a i n!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?