⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Answers

• lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    This is not a Facebook game, it was developed for Facebook by King.
    The puzzle game Candy Crush is invented by King Digital Entertainment Company officially released in 2012.

Developer(s)    King
    Publisher(s)    King
    Platform(s)   

App Store,Google Play,Windows Phone Store,Amazon Appstore,Microsoft Windows,Mac OS,Linux
    So I ask why King can't fix it's own creation?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, are you aware that king.com is done with Flash and that Adobe is phasing it out completely in 2020.  It's not easy to fix Flash problems on the King website.  They are trying their best to find the fix so you have to be patient or find another way to play the game instead of through king.com.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    I read your last post And I did if you remember contact you a couple of months ago when I tried to sync my progress to facebook then and then you passed the issue over to Jenny.  I still cannot sync my progress over so I think I will be finishing playing Candy Crush and other King games unless someone can help me.   I was in contact with Sukanta Biswas last night and he wanted a screenshot of the page I had.  I have tried and failed to do a screenshot myself.   I did tell Sukanta Biswas  last night of where to find the screenshot Picture I had as Jenny sent me it a few months ago to me.  He kept sending me the link to the page before I had that off him twice I even told him and I had no reply off him after that.  Perhaps you can have a look at it for me if you dont mind.  I can tell you where to find that screenshot photo If you can help me.  thanks Mel
  • SC2411
    SC2411 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your great comments, lobo123 and angiehere. I will not be joining Facebook purely for this purpose and after three months of 'being patient' for this fix, which will surely never come now, I am done with this game. I have reverted to that old-fashioned thing called pen and paper and now do codewords when I would have played Candy Crush. Au revoir, forever, King kingdom - congratulations on selling your marshmallow soul and on your sticky toffee-covered abandonment and butterscotch betrayal of loyal followers!! I hope you feel good about yourselves...
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @mel21, there are so many issues going on that I want to scream!  Has anyone ever just told you to get your user ID # and then complete a contact form?  Forgive me if I did and can't remember now.  Yes please tell me where I can see that photo.

• underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
  • mel21
    Options
    Hi Elsa Yes you did tell me a while back but I failed to access it.  The screenshot photo you are looking for is on page 20 of the posts we are on now.  Where now we are on page 26.   Page 20 and you can see where Jenny sent me a screenshot of the page I have a problem with.  Thanks Elsa
  • lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you SC2411 it appears we will all be done with the games on King.com. If all the games are flash and King won't update the games then it will cease to exist. This seems strange to me when they are the original developers, what's even more strange is the developers can't fix the games they wrote. King.com is a successful site, why would they refuse to update, has there been a takeover from Facebook? if so it would all make sense.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok Mel, let's do this.  Forget the stuff from the past and let's start fresh.  Where are you playing the game,  computer or mobile,  and what platforms can you access - Facebook, Kingdom?
  • mel21
    Options
    Laptop on windows7 on chrome browser

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?