Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• naychagurlnaychagurl Posts: 24
    How do you get points if you are already at the end of the game And there are no more new levels to play except on Wednesdays?
  • mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    I'm in the fab five, I see someone received a hammer award, not me and I'm 3rd in the 5, so we'll how this goes. Good luck to everyone in your fun times playing ccs, and if I had hammer I'd hammer 🔨 in the morning,and the evening, I would just love to receive a hammer or just any reward!

• mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    REALLY, just received my sugar drop boosters, 15 mins for both of them, no lives for 20 minutes 😢
  • bkarorabkarora Posts: 6
    Please change the timed sugar drops to the regular ones, otherwise I am feeling no fun in the game like many others. Hope the King listens.
  • Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Would it be possible to have a 'confirmation' button on the extend the match with gems?  Please?

I just wasted 10 gems because the screens cant keep up with the tapping on the screen.  I accidently gave myself 5 extra steps when I had absolutely no chance of completing that level in those 5 steps.  Wasted!

It is s beautiful thing having "the Launch" confirmation button now on the boosters.  The same on spending gems would be appreciated.
  • Jerry_CalvertJerry_Calvert Posts: 1
    Since I got the timed boosters, I don’t play that much anymore. It was hard because I love the game, Justus’s can’t deal with all the new changes. On the bright side I’m getting a lot more done at my house,lol
  • Jackie_CoeJackie_Coe Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Just to add insult to injury.....had almost completed the fab 5 but today dexter is taking a break, so it doesn’t even show..........grrrrr.
     I too am not playing nearly as much as previously, but I am thinking that when you don’t pay, that is exactly the point!

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭
    @Fr_Cayman It really isn't as difficult as you think it is. I don't think it's worth bothering to notice if one doesn't like it.
    This a signature .
  • Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    @RumellKhan123. What isn't worth bothering to notice?  Your statement is unclear sorry.
  • BrizeBrize Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited August 10

Don't know what happened here with this post. 

• BrizeBrize Posts: 34 ✭✭
    What isn't worth bothering to notice?  Your statement is unclear sorry. 

Yeah, please explain yourself.

Brize
  • adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Another slap in the face, courtesy of King, my treat calendar rewards are now timed, so along with timed SD’s I think it’s time to call it a day. Thanks King!

I thought that by August, we had been assured that things would be improved.......guess I was right in not holding my breath.  Looks like there is more to come and none of it good!
  • KasieKasie Posts: 25 ✭✭
    After two months of timed boosters and several days of being unable to play any King game via the FB gameroom, I now have regular boosters. No more timed boosters! So I think there is hope.
    My daily treats are also timed now, could that be because I have left so many comments on here?

To Kasie above, pleased to hear that your boosters are back to normal !, if only it was the same for us all.