Timed Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    Jackie_Coe, my daily boosters are also timed. Pray for our regular booster to come back, but seems like things are getting worse not better 😐
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    So for some lucky folks it’s back to normal, but for other’s it’s getting worse - I now have timed boosters from my treat calendar too. It’s barely worth opening the game any more. 
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    The timed boosters seemed to have been implemented in stages. Perhaps the return to normal is also progressing that way. Fingers crossed for you guys!
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is **. They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Options
    Lucky you kasie . 
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options
    How exciting, now the “games studio” have given me timed boosters on the Daily Treat calendar.
    Can they please explain to me how I am supposed to use them while waiting for next week’s new levels ???
  • Ah_Kwang
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is *** - edited by CM** They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Options
    I think candy crush saga needs a complete revamp of the game.
  • Marion_Harrison
    Marion_Harrison Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Timed Sugar drops suck, seriously thinking of not playing anymore, its not fun anymore, its frustrating. been playing many years, im a pensioner so dont have money to buy anything, dont get gold anymore unless i buy it and that just cant happen, please King go back to the old way, why try and fix something that wasnt broken :(
  • Anaf
    Anaf Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I hate the timed boosters. Not helpful at all.  I agree with all the above comments. Please bring the old version back ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?