⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five - Can I get 4 others who play?

Options
2»

Answers

• underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
    Ok  what level is that on.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @underscorelive2059

You will have to tag the person your question is directed to so you get an answer because there are more than one player in this thread.

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    Options
    @ancutte

I wish you are in my team.

Last Sunday, my Old Team and I were close to 10,000 points, 25 points short, when a Notification appeared with a note that we were timed-out with an hour glass. This was the same day that I was given a New Team.
  • ancutte
    ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Don’t think that worked... trying again to show team:  
  • ancutte
    ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    I’m over 1500 points now and still goose eggs for the rest of the team. I’m on level 4785. I wonder if the people on the team are all on the same level when they start or different ones? I can see reasons to do it either way. 

@mercerik

I’d be happy to be on your team! You obviously care. All I want are people who at least try. Oh well. Thanks everyone for your replies. I’ve been playing for years but this is the first time I’ve been to this site. 
  • mackem003
    mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with you to play fantastic five you need five players regardless of their level to play regularly and donate sone points to enable the team to gain the rewards.
    Come on Candy Crush you invent new challenges but do not play fair get it sorted 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• mercerik
    Options
    @ancutte

The ScreenShot shows my score from yesterday. I haven't played yet. Look at my only teammate who plays. He has been stuck with 175 points for days. I guess that is his destiny with the Username Tufail [To Fail]. We are really doomed to fail.

I wish the choice is ours to make who we want to be in our Team. I'd choose you in a heartbeat.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?