Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• jackreacher
    jackreacher Posts: 1 Newbie
    I think the Fantastic 5 is a great idea and so is the dynamic duo. The only negative is in the two time i have played is that once two of the players never played and in dynamic duo, both times my partner never helped. Bummer! I try to play once a day.
  • ancutte
    ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
    I posted elsewhere but this appears the more appropriate spot. I really enjoyed Fantastic Five the 1st week. However, I was then shuffled to a new team (why?) and none of the players even login. I have 1500+ points accumulated with about 15 hrs left and the other 4 players total a big ZERO. Bit of a let down after the 1st week. Please don’t tell me they get the group prize I won all on my own. It’s just sad when you get points for logging in and they don’t even manage that. Surely you can exclude players from your test that don’t play. That’ll play hell w/your results! Thanks for allowing the input.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    @mercerik. I guess they cant even make this game the same for everyone.  In my Fab5, same prizes but it goes to 5,000 not 10,000 and yes, I lo e it.  I can do about 3000 points myself every couple days so, my team has been through it several times, lots of great boosters.  Great mix of treats AND long timers...2 hour colour bombs.
  • Mangai
    Mangai Posts: 65 Level 3
    I really like the Fantastic five..it will be more interesting if you give special prize to the player who is top among the five..real race between the five players.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    @Mangai..superb suggestion...you wouldnt mind carrying the team in case u earned a reward for it..so the highest scoring member could get double awards maybe !!!!!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @Mangai I recommend creating an idea for this on our Ideas board! You can find it here. 

• Fr_Cayman
    Perhaps the others aren't inactive at all - just stuck.  I love the Fab5 but my race only goes to 5000 so it doesnt take long.  25 for clearing an easy, 65 for a difficult, and 100 for an episode.

As for playing against people I do not know, I haven't cared for that at all.  A couple of months ago all of my friends, real life friends, were replaced with random players.  I dont like that but for something like the Fab5 it is better as my friends dont play as much.

Nope...love the Fab5 game.  And yes, I do most of the work, but a few times it has been a well rounded effort.  I do assume, now that we have been through it several times that inactivity equates to stuck, not inactivity.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5
    @Mangai
    Like @Jelly Jenny  suggested please do put your "Idea" on the Ideas board it is a good one. 🙃
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    I want to join in the fanstic five 
  • Fr_Cayman
    @underscorelive2057. I love it.  Hope they add it to your game soon....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?